NitaiBhakti.com : Harinam.tv : Gaura.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

What Kind of Harinam Nitai Has Brought?

audios
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa5c534df38>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

Today’s Audio: What Kind of Harinam Nitai Has Brought? https://www.spreaker.com/episode/9878524

:hibiscus: “The ONLY spiritual reason for one to live in Delhi is that one can come to Radha Kund in three hours. Even then if one does come to Radha Kund regularly, then it is like physically coming very close to Goloka Dham once in a billion lives, but to blatantly reject the opportunity to enter it. No excuse is enough justification not to come to Radha Kund, especially when one stays so near. When there is a true will to be with Radhe regularly, one will always find a way!

PS. My daily Harikatha in Namruchi Ashram Radha Kund from May 1 to Dec 31 for 8 months every year has been preponed by one hour to 2-4 pm after final consideration, for devotees to reach back to Delhi, Vrindavan, Mathura train station, etc. earlier. So devotees can come from Delhi by leaving not earlier than 9 am and easily reach back home latest by 9 pm on the same day too! It takes 3-5 hours by train or just 3 hours by car one way. हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarga! जय निताइ! Dandavats. :pray::raised_hands:

(Nitairam das) #2

Thankyou soooo much Shrila gurudev for soooo much mercy​:pray::raised_hands::sob:

(Komal ) #3

Thank you so much Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev.:pray::pray: Joy Nitai! Dandavat Pranaams​:raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Nitai Seva das) #4

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:I was opening telegram again and again for katha of Shrila Gurudev and finally katha came. Forever Forever… Jaya Nitai!!! Thank you Shrila Nitaipresthji Gurudev for full on mercy​:sob::pray::pray::pray:

(Anjali Gupta) #5

Thank you Gurudeva for opening my eyes… I am very reluctant to come to Radhakund Dham even after living so close to Dham🙏

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #6

Such a beautiful katha, that muddy heart and crystal heart seem so practical and important. One could feel the importance and need of katha after hearing this. Nitai Kripa and dham point is really striking…Nitai katha ki Jay ! Shrila Gurudev ki Jay ! Tomar Shakti Nitai ache :raised_hands::raised_hands:

“You have given prem to Jagai and Madhai, so why not me? I am asking for it. You have to give! :sob::sob:Only Nitai can give. Krishna is yours and only you can give Radha Krishna. No Nitai, No Radha Krishna-simple truth!” -by Shrila Gurudev

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #7

By Divya manjari dasi :

Wonderful katha maharajah.
Thank you for that.
Dandvat Pranam.
Jai Nitai! Hare krishna!
:pray::pray::pray::pray:I like this point very much that ,
No Nitai no radha krishna
And yes Nitai yes Radha Krishna
Nitai bol!
Hari bol!

(Hem Gauranga das) #8

thank U so much dear Gurudeva for this nectar.will relish soon…joy Nitai…Jai Gurudeva…

(Radhasakhi dasi) #9

Thank You so much Gurudev for this katha… though every katha emphasises on Nitai smaran and sharan but every katha we feel this is that very perticular katha we need to take exclusive shelter of and keep on and on listening to… :pray::raised_hands::raised_hands:. Jai Gurudev :pray:

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #10

Joy Nitai! Thank You so much Gurudeva. You’re nourishing us so much!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #11

The name of the katha itself is so intriguing dear Gurudev, thank You so much for supplying us nectar in so much abundance. Can’t wait to relish this one