Nam.tv : Nitai.tv : NitaiDayal.com : Harinam YouTube : Nitainam YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Transcription-Who all are with Nitai in Ekachakra

videos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f6da3ba5c08>

(Mohit Kumar) #1

How to meditate on Lord Nityananda lotus feet

A description of divine Yogapitha in Sri Ekachkra dhama

How to perform vayulekhan meditation…write and visualize “निताइ” in the air

Lord Nityananda supreme bliss persnified;bestowing pure love of God

And then jharaye makarand means the nectar like the honey bees are always revolving around the honey in the flower similarly the eyes of all the servants and the devotees including the Lord’s father and mother were constantly focused on the divine three faces of Nitai Jahnava and Vasudha like honey bees. They were drinking the nectar of their three lotus faces and the nectar of the three divine forms and they were continuously drinking nectar as I am drinking while describing it to you. So that nectar is possible, its available to anyone who comes to Ekachakra and does this Nitai vayulekhan. The air of Ekachakra is non different from Nitai, the air, I realised this I am not speaking just theoretical knowledge. When you start writing with your finger in the air then you are touching Nitai in two ways, you are touching the air of Ekachakra in that way you are touching Nitai and you are touching the syllables of Nitai, you are directly touching the Lord that’swhy we don’t write with a pen on the paper because writing on the paper is not directly touching the Lord. Jaya Nitai Haribol.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

Nitaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! This Nitai Katha clip is making me go crazy, what astonishing, inundating mercy! Completely overwhelmed! Nitaipreshthji Gurudev is so merciful! Jay jay Nitai!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #3

Gauranga Mahaprabhu said:

If you want to know what is happiness , then that is Nitai !

If you want to know what is ecstasy , then that is Nitai !

If you want to know what is Bliss , then that is Nitai !

(Shrila Nitaipreshthji in above videos)

(Radhasakhi dasi) #4

Radhasakhi dasi:
Vasudha and jhanva mata are secret and sure shot way to achieve Radharanis seva🙏

My friends ask me why I don’t come to the temple… And how will I get vaishnav association… I don’t know what to explain to them… The biggest temple is in my phone… Click of a button and and I’m amidst the greatest devotees…devotees of Nitai and the highest of philosophies shared here with the most concentrated essence of all scriptures🙏

(Hem Gauranga das) #5

Joy Joy Nitai! Amazing glorification of Nitai Vayulekhan and how its guaranteed we will be able to resist from temptations of lust by doing Nitai Vayulekhan which is even difficult for great sages to control :scream::scream:

A surgery, operation of lust! Shrila Nitaipreshthji explains with best use of attractive words and it makes us eager to do Nitai Vayulekhan.

(Hem Gauranga das) #6

Just by hearing first video I m very much exicited…to understand this increible sweet nectar I need to hear this repeatedly…hope ever mrng.we can get such a nice videos or audios…I love Nitai.I love His Dhaam .I love Shrila Nitaipreshthji…
After hearing divinie vani of Shrila Nitapreshthji deeply who would like to leave Their shelter ?

Keep sending more n more always…

Just by hearing such amazing glories of Nitai from the lotus mouth of His pure devotee our life is successful

(Mohit Kumar) #7

Markhandeya rishi das:

On Lord Nityananda trail…last part to a sequel to previous katha who is near and dear to Lord Nityananda…everyone was asking about sequel to previous katha…so finally the very best on end, today you will hear who is near and dear to Lord Nityananda and what are they doing…from Sri Ekachakra dhama live Today…to understand and appreciate Lord Nityananda esoteric pastimes…can save as from ours shortcomings and obstacles on the path to reach our desirable goal which is Radha dasyam…unfortunately kaliyuga people are very slow
by not using their spiritual discrimination and eventually paying a price…as being stuck in our ultimate progress on the path to spiritual perfection.

very inspirational…indeed…from Sri Ekachakra dhama Ekadasi darshan and evening program in his bajan kutir…live…

(Nitaisevika dasi) #8

Nitaaaaiiii Nitaaaaaiiiii Nitaaaaaiiiii!!! My heart is just flooding with uncontrollable joy and bliss by absorbing these torrents of Nitai nectar with my ears! Feeling so fortunate, in fact the most fortunate in three worlds, to be able to relish this! Hearing such super-excellent glories of Nitai itself seems like Nitai’s greatest, overwhelming mercy descending upon this fallen soul.
Lamenting why the nectar ended so fast. I wish I could just sit for millenniums and keep hearing this Nitai Katha giving up all my other futile activities. After hearing this Nitai Katha, the only desire in my heart is to keep hearing my Gurudev speak and to hear from Him continuously without cessation…oh if only time would stop. Nitai’s insurmountable mercy is saturated in every single word which emanates from Srila Nitaipreshthji’s lotus mouth and is no doubt mixed with the dust of Nitai’s lotus feet!
Jay jay Nitaiiiiii!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #9

Laura Witt:

Dandavat pranams to the lotus feet of Srila Gurudev and all the Nitai bhaktas! Just finished watching the video of Nitai Jahnava and Vasudha at the Yogapith. When I see Srila Gurudev speak, I can understand a little that we are all being inundated and swept up in Nitai’s mercy, like a moon fire sweeping through our dark world… a fire that is paradoxically cooling like the rays of the moon. Until recently I was so blind that I was not sure that the Lord had compassion for the jiva souls languishing in material existence. Srila Gurudev brings the news of Nitai which I have always longed to hear. How I wish that I understood Bengali. That song in the video sounded so relishable with the original meanings of those words!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #10

Vishal Gandotra:
Only a Nitai devotee of highest caliber can present these nectarian kathas. A person is known by the words he speaks.
Whosoever listens to you just once will become your disciple forever. Your kathas have immense divine potency in them; as if Doyal Nitai Himself is speaking through you.