Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Transcription: Vayulekhan Realization on "त" is Nitai Holding the Plow (Audio 3)

audios
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff557f765d0>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

त Is the Golden Plow of Nitai 2
By Srila Nitaipreshthji
October 12, 2016

Jaya Nitai! Hare Krishna! Jaya Guru Parampara!

In continuation with my two audios about the fifth stroke त in Nitai Vayulekhan, I would like to share my realisations about the meeting of the fifth and the sixth stroke. The fifth stroke represents the plow as I have already explained. It is the most useful paraphernalia of Lord Nitai for us conditioned souls because our heart is very barren and bhakti lata beej, the seed of bhakti is never sprouting from the millions and billions and trillions of lives. na kare ankura. tabe jani, aparadha tahate prachura. Because of infinite offenses it is not sprouting. So the plow is very very very important for the seed to sprout in our heart because the bhakti seed, the nama, the Hari-nama seed will not sprout in our heart, we cannot progress even an inch towards prema-bhakti. So the fifth stroke is very very important. Its only when our heart becomes soft, the bhakti-lata beej, then only we can do seva. So the whole ता stands for abhideya or seva, service. And नि stands for sambandha and in the end इ in निताइ stands for prayojana or prema, pure love, Radha and Krishna, Gopinatha. There are many many revelations for इ which I will explain in the later videos.

Let me tell you more about the conjunction of the fifth and the sixth syllable. The sixth syllable is Nitai himself in the middle of the निताइ nama standing there with His lotus feet in our heart. So koti chandra sushitala. With His lotus feet, He makes our burning heart cool and soothed. He pacifies the fire of kama, krodha, lobha, moha, madha and matsarya, lust, anger, greed, etc by standing there. And He holds the plow, that is the meaning of the conjunction. So why the plow is so effective? You know its not anyone’s plow, it is directly the plow of Nitai-Balarama. So when the plow is touching the hand of Nitai and then the plow is touching our heart, then the mercy of Nitai is flowing. The touch of Nitai. In नि, He embraced the jiva and He blessed the jiva by putting His lotus hand on his head. In त He is actually touching the plow, holding the plow in our heart and then standing in our heart because to plow one has to stand there. So He is literally standing there. So we are getting also His touch in two different ways. Just like in नि, we are getting the touch of Nitai in two different ways in ता. First is the plow, the plow is touching us and Nitai is holding the plow so we are getting His touch. And the second is His lotus feet, They are directly standing in our heart. So here we are touching Nitai with just one finger doing Nitai Vayulekhan and in reciprocation Nitai is touching us in so many different ways in every stroke He is purifying us by His touch. This is Nitai! Touch Him once and He will touch you million times till you are completely purified with His plow, with His lotus feet, with His lotus hands, with His arms, with His tears, with His air, with His embrace. So that is the meaning of the conjunction.

Nobody can plow in a very heated land, warm, hot burning land like our heart is in Kaliyuga. So by standing in the sixth stroke Nitai actually cools down our heart first and then the plowing continues. And He Himself is holding the plow. He is not giving the plow to somebody else. He has billions of servants but He is personally doing that. Because He knows that if He does it personally then only His brother Gauranga will come as the seventh stroke and stand in our heart just like Nitai is standing. Gauranga says- `if Nitai is standing why should I not stand in the heart?’ So that is the, its just the tiny part of the realisations I have been having.

If Nitai wills I will explain more and more about the fifth sixth and the seventh syllable. And as you know the eighth syllable is the horizontal line on the top stroke. It stands for seva or Gaura-ashraya. The first नि, the horizontal stroke, the fourth stroke in नि stands for Nitai-ashraya, shelter of Nitai. And the eighth stroke above ता, horizontal stroke stands for Gaura-ashraya. Because the seventh stroke is Gaura so the eighth stroke is Gaura-ashraya, the shelter of Gauranga Mahaprabhu accepts one whom Nitai is serving personally. And ultimately the ninth stroke is Radha Gopinatha and the tenth horizontal stroke above इ is actually Radha-Krishna ashraya means shelter, Radha and Krishna will accept us. We actually, factually get shelter of Radha and Krishna by doing Nitai Vayulekhan in the tenth stroke. Slowly we attain that great fortune. In the beginning we can say that Oh! I am directly Radha and Krishna’s devotee and I am under their shelter but that’s only one way. We want their shelter but we need to become qualified for that and that qualification is granted by Nitai Vayulekhan in the tenth stroke, last stroke, horizontal stroke we get that shelter.

So everything is there in निताइ nama, the Vayulekhan and I will slowly reveal to you more intimate glories of Vayulekhan. So please don’t have a doubt that निताइ nama does not have Gaura Radha-Krishna, so how can निताइ nama give me Radha-Krishna? How can Gauranga… No! It has! Gaura Radha-Krishna are non different from Nitai nama because Nitai’s body is a playground of the pastimes.

Thank you very much!Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!
Jaya Guruvarga!

(Jahnavi dasi) #2

lease plough my heart… :sob: Nitaaaii… We are requesting Nitai to plough Our heart… Instead of rendering service to him… Nitai… Its inconceivable… Abhiman shunya Nitai… :sob::sob::pray:🏻 Beautiful audio… :scream::scream::pray:🏻:pray:🏻

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

The audio was spectacular as always. Dumbfounded as usual of how deep Nitaipreshthji can delve into a single point. And He was only touching the surface this time because we would not be able to understand beyond that. :scream::scream::scream::scream:Nitaiiiiii

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #4

Nitai ! These audios are important for us …I can get connected to it and feel how important each syllable must be :pray::pray:

(Bharatishvaridasi) #5

It is felt that Nitai,how long you will have to plough my heart ,will there come an end anytime in this life or life after life ?
After a rigorous vayulekhan you really got Ganga darshan and charnamrita ,Maharsj

That I ask to Nitai ,and also a shameless demand ,निताइ ,कब होगे दर्शन तेरे

(Madan Mohan Das ) #6

I liked your last sentence. Jay ho. Really lower than the grass. Joy Nitaipreshthji