Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Transcription: Humble Prayer to Ananga Manjari

audios
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff55362d888>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

6 mins 3D audio of my humble prayer to my Swamini Radharani’s sister Ananga Manjari to grant me Radha-seva in Her kunj in the center of Radha Kund.

Jay Jay Shri Radhe Shyam sabko mile Radhakund Shyamkund dham. Jay Jay Shri Nitai Ram sabko mile Ekachakra dham. By the mercy of residing for 8 months in Nitai dham Ekachakra, near the Yogapeeth, I finally returned to Radhakund dham and by Nitai’s mercy I got my underground bhajan kutir in Radhakund. Sitting here I am able to relish everything, the pastimes going on in Ananga Manjari’s Kunj in the divine waters of Radhakund and Shyamkund and in the surrounding beautiful kunjas, the gardens and the groovs of Radhakund Shyamkund.

The moment I left Radhakund, I felt so much far away from these pastimes that this is the importance of dham vas. By coming in physical proximity of the lila sthalis, one actually comes in mental proximity. The remembrance is awakened automatically by dham vas. To stay on the banks of Radhakund and remembering the pastimes of Radhe Shyam is the highest form of all bhajan, of all worship because these pastimes of Radhakund Shyamkund are the highest of all pastimes in Vraj lila just like Nitai’s pastimes of delivering the conditioned souls are the highest, the most merciful pastimes in Gaur Lila.

Oh may my mind always be like the honey bee revolving in the lotus feet of Radhe Shyam when they enter into the kunja of my swamini Ananga Manjari. My eternal sewa is there day and night and may I never leave that kunja by Nitai’s mercy. May I serve there day and night in the greatest bliss of the lotus feet of Radhe Shyam.

(Transcription of the audio ‘Humble Prayer to Ananga Manjari’ by Shrila Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj, 3 November, 2016 in Radhakund dham)

(Hem Gauranga das) #2

Jai Jai thank U somuch dear Gurudeva for always taking pain for our benefit at the cost of sacrifying Ur own bhajan…U always thinks about us day n night…We can never leave Ur incredible association
at any cost …aapki jai dao …jai dao…jai dao…

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #3

Daso’smi dear @hemgaurangadas. You are our ecstatic Srotamahajan

(Nitai das) #4

Joy Nitai Dandavat Pranams dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva. The audio is so soothing. The mind becomes totally still… The depth of the transcendental voice can be felt very clearly… All glories to your realized transcendental sound vibration :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Hem Gauranga das) #5

development of such attachement towards ur divine vani has become possible only due to longer association by the causeless mercy of Lord n staunch n deep faith in Ur vani contineously emnating from Ur lotus mouth which is the vast storehouse of infinite glories of NitaiGaura RadheKrishna.joy Nitai. :pray:

(Nitai Gaur das) #6

Joy Nitai Dandavat Pranaam Shrila Nitaipresthji and all the Nitaisevaks.

Really the audios are filled with nectar. Glories of nitai naam and vayulekhan are so much blissful and faith giving. Feel like just doing vayulekhan just after hearing your audios Gurudev.

(Jahnavi dasi) #7

Jaya Jaya… Very soothing audio. Flute music is also beautiful… After listening i am feeling as if i am transported somewhere else… All glories to you Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #8

You always are transported internally in katha and kirtan!

(Komal ) #9

Jaya Jaya! Thank you for the audios Gurudev! :pray::pray:

(Hem Gauranga das) #10

this is mindblowing prayer…the most beautiful sweer sound of flute makes the prayer more n more beautiful… while hearing this it seems the whole climate n nature has also stopped to hear this beautiful special divine sound !! seems Krishna Himself is playing this flute from His divine GolokDhaam…Oh but this is very short audio i feel strongly that it should go on contineously sothat more n more most ecstatic divine informations of Gurudeva 's internal n eternal bhajan we can relish with full bliss…I feel this is the most perfect pattern of prayer n we all should also do prayers in this manner with slowly n with full peace of mind as if we r standing exactly infront of Lord n humbly begging n praying to Him n sound is generating from inner heart !!.Gurudeva has successfully trapped the master of infinite creation in their small divine heart with their all kinds of austerities n desired qualifications n successfully made their heart as the ground for playing the sweet pastimes for Lord.!!all glories to Shrila Gurudeva…jai Shri Parampara…joy joy Shri RadheShyam…Jai Jai Shri NitaiGaura…Jai Jahnvamaa.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #11

Wah, your realization of the audio is more deeper than the audio itself. :pray:

(Nitairam das) #12

Waaaaahh waaaah waaaaah​:clap::clap:

Aisi crystal clear audios daily sun ke ko mil jaaye to jeevan dhanya hai​:blush::pray:

Nahi to Maya me pade pade bas ek shunya hai

From starting to the end anyone can feel the ocean of bliss​:ocean::ocean: in which you are drowning dear gurudev​:hugs::hugs:… You taught vayulekhan process soooo wonderfully dear gurudev that will help a lot to do it perfectly​:pray:… One can easily meditate deeply on each and every word with soo much absoption​:pray:

Shrila Gaurkishor das babaji Maharaj ki jay hoooo​:clap::clap:

Shrila Nitaipreshthji gurudev ki jay hooo​:clap::clap:

(Mani Manjari dasi) #13

Jagannatha dasi: The prayer is just wonderful. The aidio is transcendental

(Mani Manjari dasi) #14

jaya jaya …bhut hi sunder or clear audio h gurudev sun ker maza hi aa gya …

(rachnahk108) #15

Just heard the divine sound vibration mix with your deep and so touching prayer.Thank you so much dear Gurudev for making us hear.I am truly indebted for this. It’s so soothing and going deep in heart.:raised_hands::raised_hands::pray::pray:

(Nitai Shyam das) #16

very soothing and divine audio…Jay Ho…Jay Ho:blush::pray::pray:
flute is also very nice…:pray: