NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Transcription: Holy Name gives us Spiritual Form

(Viswambhar das) #1

https://m.soundcloud.com/nitaipreshthji/how-the-holy-name-gives-us-our?in=nitaipreshthji/sets/ragmarg-english

The Goal of chanting the Name is to remember the form. Because every sound produces a form. When I say somebody’s name, then immediately his face comes in front of me. Every sound has a form. In the…the only difference is that Krishna’s name, Gauranga’s Name and their form are totally one. Ek hi he…koi bhed nhi he…

Hamare form me aur hamare nam me bhed he. Me yaha baita hu aur aap Dilli me he aur me kahunga Mann Mahesh tho Mann Mahesh idhar nhi aanewala he. Mann Mahesh Dillime he. Vedant…Vedant Dillime he; Akshay,sab Dillime he. Tho naam aur rup alag he. Lekin hm jab Krishna kehte he tho; actually Krishna ka rup na tho hamare saamne aata he, means the form of Krishna not only comes in front of us but the form of… Krishna comes in on our tongue. Krishna is dancing on our tongue, Gauranga is dancing… jab hm naam lete he… Krishna…tho actually Bhagwan hamare jivah k upar nachte he…

Krishna is dancing on our tongue while chanting Krishna’s name,so naam laite laite rup aise sange sange.

Jab rup aane lagta he, when the rup when the form starts coming while chanting then one should cultivate the chanting even more. This is known as cultivation, anusheelan naam ka. One should cultivate the chanting and then slowly slowly slowly name and the form when they become closer and closer and closer as one slowly slowly, then you will start feeling the qualities,gun; naam aur rup ek hone k baad gun aate he, qualities of Krishna, qualities of Gauranga.

When you will say Gauranga, you will feel the fragrance,sugandh. Bhagwan k shareer ki sugandh ayegi, Bhagwan k awaz sunayi degi…gun…Hare Krishna Hare Krishna…

Krishna Bhagwan shwas le rhe he woh b sunayi dega apko, Krishna Bhagwan kya soch rhe he…Hare Krishna, the qualities of Krishna will come while chanting.

And then, when the name, form and the qualities become one its very…it takes the longest time in bhajan, because after Anarth nivruthi comes nishta and after nishta comes ruchi and asakti.

So nishta ruchi aur asakti ye 3 level jo bhakti k he…in these 3 levels when we reach the platform of naam, rup and gun become one we enter into the asakti platform; asakti stage.

Anarth nivriti tak hum naam sunte he,till anarth nivruti stage,4th stage of bhakti we are just hearing the nam. When we come to nishta we start hearing the form also, when we come to ruchi, then we start hearing the gun, then we enter into asakti and by the time we are thinking about the qualities, then we read BhaktiRasamrita sindhu… BhaktiRasamrita Sindhu is the book where 64 qualities of Krishna are described.

I remember in my brahmachari days I use to do japa of…with Bhaktirasamrita sindhu verse…reading one one quality of Krishna and then meditating on that.

Naam,rup, gun…teeno ek ho jate he tho while chantingme you will remember the qualities, and then when nam rup and qualities become one then you start seeing the lilas little bit little bit, the pastimes,when you start meditating.

But still you start seeing the naimitik lilas. There are 2 kinds of lilas; Naimitika lila and Nitya lila. Naimitika lila are the lilas which are performed when Krishna comes 5000 years ago and when Gauranga comes 500 years ago, whatever lila they performed in this material world and another lila is the nitya lila which is going on eternally in the spiritual world, Goloka. That is why it is known as Nitya lila.

So ultimately the goal is to meditate on the nitya lila. Because in Nitya lila there is no putana, there is no keshi, no aghasur bakasur, there are no demons, only lila, ashtakaliya lila. That is the final meditation while chanting.

So then, nam, rup and guna when they become one then little bit qualities come, then one starts meditating then one enters the stage known as mantra dhyan mayi upasana.

Mantra dhyan mayi upasaname hum pahuch jate he jab nam rup aur gun ek hojate he nam lete lete and in mantra dhyan mayi upasana one starts meditating deeply and in the centre of the heart; the heart becomes like television, divine television. And inside the heart one starts seeing everything.

Mantradhyan mayi upasaname the time comes when one sees the yogpit. Sabse pahle yogpit ka darshan hote he. Poore vraj mandalme 7 yogpit he. There are 7 yogpitas in full vraj mandal. Kaunse 7 he? Kaun bata sakta he? Vraj mandalme.?

The topmost yogpita in vrajmandal is between RadhaKund and Shyamkund, the sangam, where we went today, that is the most secret Yogpita. Sangamme sabse badi yogpita he…

Devotee: Gurudev what is Yogpita.

Srila NitaiPreshthji: Yogpit; The meaning of yogpita is where Krishna and the Gopis and all the Sakhas and cows, they meet; yog; milan; union.

Jaha unka Vrajamandalme unki lilaome jo jo sthan me unka milan hota he usko Yogpit kehta he, wahase lila chalu hoti he, from Yogapit, the lila starts because after the Lord meets, then the lila starts with along with His Parshads like Radharani takes bath in Manaspawan ghat, Krishna takes bath in Radhakund and then They meet in the centre .

That is why it is known as Yogpit and after meeting in the centre, again They enter into Radhakund and They start Their lilas or They move around in Their kunjas.

So in that way nam, rup and then you will start seeing the mantra dhyanmayi upasana…you will enter into the Yogpita and in the Yogpita when you enter then you will see that Krishna is standing with gopis and gopas and everybody. You will see in your heart.

At that time in your body you will get

Ashtasatvik vikar, 8 kinds of ecstaty, 8 prakar k vikar us time me paida honge. Us timeme bhakt will attain the 8th platform of bhakti. that is known as Bhav bhakti. The second last, second last platform, bhav bhaktime bhakt pahuch jata he, jab, nam, rup, gun.

When nama, name form and qualities become 1 and once you start seeing the Yogpit or the Dham, Nam, rup, gun k baad dham ata he. Dham k baad, after you see the Yogapita, then from the Yogapit, the ashtakaliya lila will manifest. So you will see the lilas.

You start getting the inspiration to meditate on the lila. Right now what Krishna is doing in Radhakund. 2:10…right now what Krishna is doing. Radharani is giving, doing Shringar of Krishna right now.

As every moment, everytime you meditate not what i am doing but what Krishna is doing.

That is known as real Krishna consciousness.

Real Krishna, KrishnaBhavnaka arth he,

24 gante woh ashtakaliya lila k chintanme magn rehta he, k Krishna kya kar rhe he abi. Because when we go to Goloka also we have to think about that only.

Continously what is Krishna doing, what is Gauranga doing and we help Him in the lila, we assist, so that perfection is attained here. That one will start seeing the ashtakaliya lila and then mantra dhyanmayi upasana is safal and ultimately one attains the platform of Prem Bhakti. Final platform of pure love

At that time One enters in to the stage known as Swarasiki upasana.

Its described in HariNam Chintamani.

Swarasiki upasaname woh bhaktko Yogpitka tho darshan ho chuka he, Ashtakaliya lila ka smaran ho rha he. Swarisiki upasaname sakhiya ati he aur us bhaktko pakad k lilame le jati he.

In mantra dhyanmayi upasana we are only actually watching as a neutral observer but in svarasiki upasana, prem bhaktime we can enter into the lila. Lilame pravesh milta he, prema bhakti k stageme and first we are taken to Radharani by Gauranga’s mercy and Radharani says ok I allow, is jiv ko lilame aane ka permission jab Radha deti he tb sakhiya hame haat pakad k hame sewa batathi he, They will teach us the service, how to serve Radha and Krishna.

First the sanction has to come from Radharani. That is known as swarasiki upasana. Swarasiki means according to one’s own rasa one’s own sewa to attain that upasana.

And after swarasiki this has attained then finally the stage comes of ekadash bhav.

Ekadash bhav. The stage of ekadash bhav is the highest stage in prema bhakti and that is, the 12 characteristics of our spiritual body are revealed.

Because you cannot participate in the lila without seeing the 12 characteristics of our spiritual body.

So nija siddha deha ekadash bhave prati hoye
smaribe sudhrida chitte nija bhavare chaye

One will start remembering according to one’s own spiritual form.

The 1st charactersitic is sambhand

What is my relationship with Krishna and the Gopis, matlab mera sambhand kya he. Hamare adhyatmik shareer, jaise hamara ye shareer he, Ye haddi, pasli, mal, mutr aur rakt, mas, pesh adi ka bana hua he…tho waise adhyatmik shareer kaunse vastuoka bana hua he, ye 12 vastuo ka bana hua he.

The Spiritual body is made up of 12 ingredients…

1st is our sambandh.2nd is our age.what is our age in Goloka, yaha tho hamara age badalta rehta he.

In Goloka our age never changes, its eternal age. 3rd is nam,what is our name in the lila. 4th is our rup,what is our form…rup…

Devotee.: Nobody get bored there…

every…matlab hamesha waise hi he tho koi bore nhi hota wahape

Srila Nitaipreshthji: Agr budha nhi hoga tho bore kaise hoga

Hm bore hote qnki hm budhe ho jate he

When we become old we cannot enjoy to the extent we want to enjoy that’s why we become bored. But in Goloka there is no boring because every second is fresh, new, ananda is there.

Nothing is repeated. Radharani never repeats her cooking. Everyday she is cooking new.

So rup, then there is Yuth Pravesh means which group i am in Goloka, under which devotee, under which group i am serving.

Then next is ves, which dress i am wearing in goloka…

Then which agya, which instruction i am following. Then vaas, where i am staying, then the sewa, what is my sewa and finally parakashta. Parakshta means what is my characteristics.

So this ekadhash bhav is manifesting while chanting the holy name after swarasiki upasana.

And the Guru when He gives the mantra in the diksha time then the Guru actually gives all these things in the mantra; naam

In that naam all these things are there; Nam, rup, guna, lila, dham, yogapit, swarasiki mantradhyan mayi, swarasiki.

Everything is there, siddhadeha, everything is there in the nam. That is why it is said at the time of Diksha actually the Guru is giving Himself in the form of Nam. Actually the Guru is giving us God .Krishna…Gauranga…

We are getting everything in the form of the name and the name will give us everything. So the Guru doesnot have to always be there with us because He has given the Name and the Name is antaryami. According to our advancement the name reveals everything…

So after understanding our Ekadash Bhav, then the 5 stages; the 5 final stages of prem will start.Abi tho ye shuruwat hogi. Ekadash bhavko prapt karne k baad…5 stages…and these 5 stages are the ultimate.

The First stage is known as Shravana dasha, by chanting and when we are chanting with Ekadash bhav means when we are chanting and you are remembering these 12 characteristics of your spiritual body.Then you will enter into Sravana dasha. Sravana dasha means that…you have to go and hear