NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

The Sadhu Who is Also Agatira Gati

(Nitaimani das) #1

Kanu Ramdas Thakur writes,

dayā koro more nitāi, dayā koro more
agatira gati nitāi sādhu loke bole

O my Nitai, please shower Your mercy on me. All saintly persons say, “You are so merciful, You give the right destination to the fallen souls.”

He describes Nitai as agatira gati, that is, the hope, shelter, and destination of those who have no other hope, shelter, or destination. He does not say that it is merely his arbitrary claim but he mentions that his claim is backed by the verdict of all Sadhus (Saints). From this we can understand that the Sadhus of that time were very much aware of this truth and had no fear in preaching it. It is sad that nowadays most of the preachers neglect this truth and discuss this only on the appearance day of Nitai. Nonetheless, on a bright side, this proves that the title ‘Sadhu’ really befits Shrila Nitaipreshthji Bhaktiratna ‘Sadhu’ as he is the only Guru in the world who lays emphasis on this truth so zealously, boldly, and authoritatively. The disciples of Shrila Nitaipreshthji must be proud of this fact that their Guru is a real Sadhu as he is the one who is factually establishing Nitai as the ‘agatir gati’. In fact, Nitaipreshthji is not just an ordinary Sadhu, he is an agatir gati Guru himself as he is not only establishing Nitai as the most merciful Lord but also dedicating his entire life for the same. He is also teaching all of us the easiest way of attracting Nitai’mercy, i. e., Nitai Vayulekhan.

Joy Nitai. Joy Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev. Joy Guruvarg. Hare Krishna!

Daso’smi,
Nitaimani das.

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #2

Agatir Gati Doyal Doyal Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev ki jay! Very beautifully written and glorified by HG Nitaimani das prabhuji.

(Nitai Shyam das) #3

Jaya Jaya such a deep realization…Jaya Jaya Srila Nitaipreshthji…

(Mohit Kumar) #4

This is such a beautiful realization Nitaimani das prabhuji! It is every interesting why Kanu Rama das Thakur used the word Sadhu instead of Shastra. It is because Nitai glories are very very confidential that even the Scriptures cannot touch them. There are many scriptural injunctions showing the glories of Lord Gauranga Mahaprabhu, but the glories of Nityananda Prabhu’s are very rare (the only injunctions I know are in Vayu Purana). So the important purport is that Nitai is revealed by the Sadhu! Those who do not have faith in the words of the Guru and Vaishnavs can never understand Nitai Tattva! And to get faith in living Vaishnavs is very very hard to do (according to Bhaktivinoda Thakura) because we always see the Sadhus from a mundane vision as human beings. So understanding Nitai is the pinnacle of all knowledge and also the most confidentially kept secret that is only revealed by certain Sadhus! So grab this secret while it still around, for we are born in the opportune Kali Yuga! Dhanya Kali Dhanya Nitai Chaitanya, parama karuna kari!

(Nitai Seva das) #5

Such a striking connection about our Shrila Gurudev. This can be made only by our @Nitaimanidas. He is my shiksha-guru. Joy Nitai! Hare Krishna!

(Nitai Prasad das) #6

Thank you dear Nitaimani das for glorifying our Gurudeva so nicely. If we closely examine Nitaipreshthji Gaurangapada we can see that he is invested with potencies of both Nitai and Gauranga. Factually, only Gauranga can give us Nitai. Without Gaurangas appearance in Kali-Yuga, then Nitai would not come. Also Nitai is the original guru, and thus it’s his direct potency being manifested when a guru appears before us. Shrila Nitaipreshthji Bhaktiratna Sadhu Swami Gaurangapada is the direct representative of our lords Nitai and Gauranga.

All Glories to Nitaipreshthji Gaurangapada!

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #7

Sri Nitaimani dasji is really Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva’s successor. We can tell by the depth of His realizations. I consider my Siksa Guru Sri Nitaimaniji identical to my Diksa Guru Srila Nitaipreshthji.

(Jahnavi dasi) #8

What a mind blowing glorification. Paramhansa Srila Nitaipreshthji Bhaktiratna Sadhu Swami Gaurangapada Maharaj ki jaya. Only a true disciple like You can properly glorify such an exalted personality. Really don’t know how to thank Nitai for the causeless mercy that he has bestowed upon me by giving divine association of the most exalted vaishnava of the current decade. Really if the word Sadhu befits someone then that is only Nitaipreshthji.

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #9

Just as Sri Nitaimaniji has said that He is proud to be Srila Nitaipreshthji’s disciple, I am proud to be His Godbrother.

(Hem Gauranga das) #10

Beautiful post. .prabhuji keep posting more which nourishes our soul, develop our love n faith for Nitai, makes us more n more pure, inspires to hold Nitai’ s lotus feet veru tightly! ! All glories to you…joy Nitai.

(Chetan Chauhan) #11

Joy Nitai!! Amazing glorification of Nitai and gurudev and telling everyone the importance of Nitai Vayulekhan.
Thank you for the post. Pranam