Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

The Great Fortune of Nitai Sewa

(Nitaimani das) #1

:hibiscus: Those who are getting a chance to serve the Mission of Nitai, they are the most fortunate souls of this entire creation.

:hibiscus: I don’t know how a fallen soul like me got a chance to be a part of this glorious mission of Nitai led by the commander-in-chief Shrila Nitaipreshthji (Nitai’s dearest) Bhaktiratna (Jewel of Devotion) Sadhu Maharaj.

:hibiscus: O Nitai, if You wish, then give me the great pains and sufferings (as I know I deserve it) but never bewilder my intelligence in such a way that I drift away from Your shelter, Your Mission, and the lotus feet of Shrila Gurudev.

:hibiscus: I don’t know how a fallen soul like me got a chance to be a part of this glorious mission of Nitai led by the commander-in-chief Shrila Nitaipreshthji (Nitai’s dearest) Bhaktiratna (Jewel of Devotion) Sadhu Maharaj.

:hibiscus: O Nitai, if You wish, then give me great pains and sufferings (as I know I deserve it) but never bewilder my intelligence in such a way that I drift away from Your shelter, Your Mission, and the lotus feet of Shrila Gurudev.

:hibiscus: Devoid of any false ego and pride, one who is fully surrendered to Guru, Vaishnav, and Nitai, is truly a Mahatma and is worshipable for everyone.

:hibiscus: May I become supremely fortunate by receiving the association and service of fully surrendered Nitaibhakts.

:hibiscus: Catch hold of Guru and Nitai’s lotus feet so tightly that even if you are kicked away, you still remain clinging to them. If they apparently push you away it is for your own highest welfare. If you also push them away in return then it is your greatest loss.

:hibiscus: When one possesses a favorable mood of surrender and love for Sri Guru, then one’s Sadhana and remembrance during one’s Sadhana naturally become effortless and spontaneous.

(Anjali Gupta) #2

Thank you prabhuji for these wonderful teachings:blush::pray:.
Dandavat pranams to Shrila Gurudeva and dandavat pranams to all Nitai Bhaktas:blush::pray:

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #3

Joy Doyal Nitai!!
This is exactly what I was telling to Gurudeva Nitaipreshthji yesterday.
I am so foolish and don’t deserve this wonderful opportunity to serve Nitai’s mission under Nitaipreshthji’s guidance. So many more advanced than me have become inimical to Nitainam. I pray to never lose this shelter.:pray:

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #4

o beautiful tweet… It shows your compassionate nature and dedication towards the mission dear Prabhuji. Anant koti dandavat pranaams unto your lotus feet. :pray::pray:

(rachnahk108) #5

o beautiful tweet… It shows your compassionate nature and dedication towards the mission dear Prabhuji. Anant koti dandavat pranaams unto your lotus feet. :pray::pray:

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #6

Joy Doyal Nitai!!
This is exactly what I was telling to Gurudeva Nitaipreshthji yesterday.
I am so foolish and don’t deserve this wonderful opportunity to serve Nitai’s mission under Nitaipreshthji’s guidance. So many more advanced than me have become inimical to Nitainam. I pray to never lose this shelter.:pray:

Excellently said Prabhuji. You speak for us all.