: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

The Air of Nitai Touches the Soul

(Rāmānanda Dāsa) #1

Dear Nitaibhaktas
All Glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga!
All Glories to Shrila Prabhupada and Guru Parampara!
All Glories to Nitai Vayulekhan, Who is Balaram Himself, and to His dearest representative NitaipreshthJi Sadhu Swami!
Please accept my humble and sincere dandavats to all vaisnavas!
I’m not usually very comfortable to share spiritual realizations publicly as I fear to be massaging my own ego instead of reporting a truly bonafide spiritual experience, but at the present moment I feel myself a little impelled to do that since I really believe that what Nitai is giving to me through His Vayulekhan is not a privilege exclusive to me, Nitai is giving it to every single living entity who calls for His Name and begs for His inebriating help. So I don’t have any motive to feel myself special or proud for the experiences Nitai is delivering, it’s not my merit, it’s Nitai’s causeless mercy that can be taken freely by anyone. I’m just an insignificant being who decided to risk and touch Nitai. Nitai’s ten strokes are there for free and without any contraindications, they are very precious gems that can buy you a first class ticket to pass out the dense forest of delusion. Only after we recognize the infinity glory of Nitai we’ll be able to feel that Krishna is Mata, Krishna is Pita, Krishna is Dhana-Pran. I feel eternally grateful to NitaispreshthJi for this revelation.
A few weeks ago I was waiting for the visit of my eleven-years old son, but a couple of hours before I sat on the couch and started practicing Vayulekhan and Nitai-Gaur chanting in a very intensive way until his arrival, so intensive that I felt for many times a strong energy flowing up and down all over my spine and a rampant impulse to laugh and laugh and laugh. My son is not too much into Vaishnavism and I never ever see him saying or asking anything about Krishna, actually he uses to be very reluctant to talk about religion and spirituality. I also use to be secluded during my spiritual practices of japa and meditation, so I believe he never saw me practicing Vayulekhan or chanting the name of Nitai. So, when he arrived at my house one of the first things he did was to sit with me at the same couch where I was practicing Vayulekhan and Nitai-Gaura chanting during the last couple of hours. For my surprise when he approached the couch the first thing he uttered was a very firm NITAI, then I immediately got chills all over my body and asked him why he said the name of Nitai, but he couldn’t tell me any apparent reason for that. What I could conclude is the the Air of Nitai is really very powerful and that It impregnated all over the place I was meditating in such a way that when my son approached the Air of Nitai he instantly desired to say NITAI.

Nitai-Gaura Hare Krishna!

Your servant,

Ramananda Das

(Viswambhar das) #2

Once when i was in train i was chanting…nd some times after i started doing Vayulekhan. And when i started doing Vayulekhan one person standing beside me started taking Lord’s Name loudly. When i was chanting at that time that person didn’t take Krishna nam but when i did vayulekhan that person started taking Krishna nam…this was a direct experience for me that Nitaized air can induce anyone to take Lord’s name :clap:

(Jahnavi dasi) #3

Nitai… :sob::sob::sob: What a sweet and touching experience you must have had dear prabhuji… All glories to Nitai Vayulekhan. All glories to Vayulekhan pradatacharya Shrila Bhaktiratna Sadhu Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva. All glories to Doyal Nitai. Please share more such experiences. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

(Rāmānanda Dāsa) #4

When I got acquainted about this Vayulekhan process a few months ago after watching a lecture about Nitai from Srila Nitaipreshthji on Youtube I decided to give this process a shot and for my surprise Lord Nitai definitely took my heart for Him. Since then thinking, listening, reading, talking, writing and air-writing about Nitai became an uncontrollable obsession in my life.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #5

That is heart moving dear RamanandaDas. That is exactly what our experiences are of Nitai Vayulekhan too. It completely captivates the heart towards Nitai day and night.