Nam.tv : Nitai.tv : NitaiDayal.com : Harinam YouTube : Nitainam YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Telegram and Instagram

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

Dearest Nitaibhakts, Thank you so much for the overwhelming response on Instagram. We will keep it growing. All of our Nitaibahkts who feel that the photo you are posting on Instagram is special or it includes me and you have added a wonderful relevant description to it, can tag me @nitaipreshthji in those photos itself, and they will be automatically or manually added to my official profile, so that all the extra followers of our official Instagram can also see it too.

:scream: I think since we have made our international headquarters of our Nitai Vayulekhan Mission in Ekachakra gram, Doyal Nitai is sending us the two fastest apps on the internet Telegram and instagram, both end in gram like Nitaigram Ekachakra. जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg! :herb::leaves:

Follow me on the superfast Instagram phone app (instagram.com) for live bhajan photos, cards, and videos from Nitaidham Ekachakra and DON’T FORGET to turn on notifications from the top right of my profile in the app. This is the ONLY all-in-one SOURCE of live updates from me. जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg! Dandavats.

instagr.am/nitaipreshthji