Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Surrender to Nitai and Guru

(Nitaimani das) #1

:hibiscus: O Nitai, you may fulfill all my desires. Or all my desires may remain unfulfilled. My only prayer to You is “keep me engaged in your devotional service till the end of my life without any expectation of wish fulfillment”.

:hibiscus: Nitai Bhakti aisi karo ki Guru ko aap pe naaz ho.
Aur Guru Bhakti aisi karo ki Nitai ko aap pe naaz ho.

:hibiscus: It is true that in this age of Kali it is extremely difficult to find out a real Guru. However, it is also true that when a disciple is ready, a Guru appears automatically. But the problem is that in this Kali Yuga, people themselves fail to become genuine seekers of a genuine Guru. It is a hopeless situation. That is why there is an urgent need to spread Nitai’s name all over. Nitai acts as the best Guru of even those who are not seeking any real spiritial progress.

To sum,

For genuine seekers, a genuine Guru appears.

For ignorant fools, Adi-Guru Nitai appears.

:hibiscus: Let sharing the unparalleled bliss of Nitainam, to one and all, be my only bliss life after life.

:hibiscus: When the resolve to share Nitainam’s bliss resonates in my mind, the bliss that I experience in Nitainam expands in my heart and vice versa.

:hibiscus: My dream is to sincerely and unassumingly assist my spiritual master in fulfilling his dream of sharing the bliss of Nitainam to millions and billions. Nothing else and nothing less than this is worth living for.

:hibiscus: Add Nitailekhan to Japa and see the difference. Add Nitailekhan to Kirtan and see the difference. Add Nitailekhan to Shravan and see the difference. Add
Nitailekhan to your life and see the difference!

:hibiscus: Nitai Kirtan gives “height” to your Smaran.

:maple_leaf: Nitai Nam Dhyan adds “weight” to your Smaran.