: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Stroke of Love of Nitai: Radhasakhi dasi

(Radhasakhi dasi) #1

:blossom: Most say Gauranga Mahaprabhu came only to teach Krishna bhakti. Infact He came to teach Nitai Bhakti by personally demonstrating that when Gaur Krishna rejects it’s only Nitai who accepts.

:maple_leaf: Each stroke of Nitai Vayulekhan is like a stroke of assurance from Nitai that He is there right beside us.

Each stroke of Nitai Vayulekhan is a stroke of promise from Nitai that He accepts us in our worst condition and will reach us to the highest destination.

Each stroke of Nitai Vayulekhan is a stroke of love that Nitai is so eager to shower on us.

Each stroke of Nitai Vayulekhan is a stroke of forgiveness from Nitai for all the sins we have committed in the past present and will commit in future.

How dear is each stroke of Nitai Vayulekhan to me!

:maple_leaf: Lochan das Thakur very aptly implies the objective of Nitais advent below:

abaddha karuna-sindhu nitai katiya muhan
ghare ghare bule prema-amiyar ban

The ocean of mercy had formerly been sealed tight, but Nitai cut a channel in its boundary to allow the
great flooding waves of nectarean prema to splash from house to house.

When we do Nitai vayulekhan the potency of the syllables cuts a channel through the tight seal of our gross body and penetrates through our subtle body of mind intelligence and false ego and reaches the spirit soul to flood it with inconceivable pure love.

:maple_leaf: Each Nitai syllable etched in the air opens a tiny petal of the tender bud which is sown in our hearts by our Gurudev during mantra diksha.

(Hem Gauranga das) #2

I found personally that Nitai Vayulekhan is the best process to medidate on the Holy Syllables of Nitai perfectly without deviation by thoughts of mind. During the whole time we can focus nicely on the syllables. It is very nice process to attain love of Godhead very rapidly in this degraded age and in degraded consciousness.

(PremiKrishnadasa) #3

Vayulekhan helped me immensely. I have learnt that it softens the effects of Kali in a big way.

(Nitai Prasad das) #4

Soon as you begin to focus on the strokes while doing Vayulekhan, you start having realizations.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #5

The flow of realizations in Vayulekhan is actually so overwhelming, even for the spiritually bankrupt and destitute souls, that it becomes almost impossible to recall all of them later or pen them down.

(Bharatishvaridasi) #6

Nitai vayulekhan a simple process but divine experience ! One can fall in love with these syllables of Nitai Nam by writing it in air even for a minute. It turns into an addiction, a most divine addiction to take us to His supreme abode with a rocket speed !

(Radhasakhi dasi) #7

Have been doing Nitainam Lekhan with palm since 2 days and it actually feels like we are doing vigraha seva…like snaan and aarti…