Nam.tv : Nitai.tv : NitaiDayal.com : Harinam YouTube : Nitainam YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Song to be sung before Nitai Hatta and Worship

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

Henceforward This Song Should be Sung by All Our Nitaibhakts Without Fail Right at the Beginning of Every Nitaihatta or Personal Worship of our Nitai Vayulekhan Mission Before Singing Jaya Radha Madhava Kunjabihari, Because We will Get Gaur Radha Krishna Only Through निताइ:

Dayaal Nitai Jaya
**Adhama Uddhari **
Jaahnavi Vallabha
Sakhaa Vana Chaari
Padmaavati Nandana
Ekachakra Ranjana
Gaura Krishna Ke
Sanga Bihari

Then these two songs will be followed by निताइ निताइ निताइ निताइ निताइ निताइ निताइ निताइ and Hare Krishna Mahamantra kirtan. And then the singing of the Nitai Nityapaath.

THE MEANINGS

Dayaal Nitai Jaya
(Mercy Lila)

Adhama Uddhari
(Forgiveness Lila)

Jaahnavi Vallabha
(Conjugal Love Lila)

Sakhaa Vana Chaari
(Sakhya Rasa Lila)

Padmaavati Nandana
(Vatsalya Rasa Lila)

Ekachakra Ranjana
(Dham Santa Rasa Lila)

Gaura Krishna Ke
(Dasya Rasa Lila)

Sanga Bihari
(Navadvipa, Puri, and Bengal Lila)

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

Soul tugging…each line is so magnificent. I was really attracted by reading and singing the bhajan first few times and thinking in my mind how beautiful it is, but after reading the deeper implications of the words…really dumbfounded at how perfect it is…everything is covered…literally everything.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #3

So glad you like it. जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg!

(Nitairam das) #4

Joy nitaaaaaaaaai… Beautifully composition shrila gurudev… Meanings are tooooooooo good…:raised_hands::raised_hands::pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #5

This bhajan is like each of Nitai’s nam aksharas, so deep and full of meaning. The last line corresponds perfectly with Nitai Nam last akshar…the one of Him traveling to all dhams. I am sure the inspiration to compose this fabulous kirtan emanated from Nitai Vayulekhan itself!
Gurudev had explained earlier that the last akshar of Banka Raya Krishna and Ananta shesh (ee) also has the meaning of Nitai going to Puri from Bengal and traveling back every year.
And the first akshar corresponds to Nitai kripa, where Nitai comes to grab onto the jiva.
Jahnava Devi comes in the middle akshar…for the straight line…and here also She appears in the middle.
One can meditate on this bhajan while doing Nitai Vayulekhan
Oh and Ekachakra lila is the small beginning line in “ee” akshar before the tirtha bhraman, Navadvipa and Puri lila (the turning curve), here also it appears in that sequence.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #6

Jay Nitai! Yes i saw त , shape of the plough as Jahnava Mata offering betel nuts to Nitai’s Lotus mouth and ‘।’ after त as sakhas. Also इ actually stands for also His mother Ai, Padmavati. And also as you said the Puri, Navdvipa, Bengal pastimes and also Gaur krishna, Shyam Sundar, Gopinath. So you are right that this song has been inspired solely by Nitai Vayulekhan!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #7

Jay jay Nitaaiiiiii…wowww :scream::scream::scream::scream:
Thank You so much for revealing this to us dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudev! Jahnava Mata offering betel nuts to Nitai
Each syllable of Nitai Nam is such an inexhaustible ocean of realizations from which you can keep picking up valuable pearls (meanings), and it will never become less. We can get these realizations only by Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev.
Another reason this kirtan is so potent is because it contains the names of Nitai in connection to His beloved associates…who are the dearest and closest to His heart. Nitai must come running as soon as He hears their divine names…He is bound to give His mercy…He cannot contain Himself. Very smart move :ok_hand::+1::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: This is true invocation of Nitaichand

(Krishnaprasad das) #8

Joy Nitai such great transcendental composition dear Gurudev… each word gives strong realizations :pray::pray:
Prabhvi if one is in the sanga of staunch devotees like you then one’s spiritual success is sure​:slightly_smiling_face::pray::pray:
Your humility is the evidence of your elevated position prabhvi… I only long for your association… please pray that I remain a humble Nitaisevak in true sense🙏

(rachnahk108) #9

Hey Nitai! I am totally speechless dear Gurudev after reading this bhajan. Each and every word is inundated with Nitai mercy. It’s such an high class composition…thank you so so much. :raised_hands::raised_hands::pray::pray:

I don’t know how to mention Gurudev but I am feeling too ecstatic after reading this again and again. :sob::sob:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #10

Yes I feel the same too, it has some power
Special power

(rachnahk108) #11

Amazing. Jahanva mata offering betel nuts.Hey Nitai. I will go mad

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #12

This is very motivating @nitaisevikadasi prabhvi, thankyou so much for sharing your realizations​:pray::pray::pray: