: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Shrila Nitaipreshthji and All Nitaibhaktas in Radhakund Dham

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe3cae2c448>

(KishorKishoridas) #1

(Nityanandi dasi) #2

Joy Nitai! Ananta koti Dandavat pranam to all of You exalted Nitaisevaks. Many thanks to Nitaimani das prabhu for updating us about Gurudeva’s status. We were all extremely worried. Reminded me of Shyamananda Pandit! Can see Ananga and Kamala Manjaris imprinting Nitai Nama on His forehead like Lalita Sakhi did of Radha Nama!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

Look at Nitai Namakshars painted on His forehead just like the Sad Goswamis would paint Radhe Shyam’s names :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Oh Nitaaaaiii! And look Nitai Namakshars are painted everywhere, even on His arm! Now this is rati for Nitai Nam! Ange ange Prabhu Nitaier Nam…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #4

Oh it is massage time…no wonder…haha! Joy Prabhupada! Joy Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev! So much similarity between the two actually…Look at with how much love they are massing Gurudev’s buttersoft body :sob::sob::sob:

(rachnahk108) #5

Dear Gurudev…kindly take care.:pray::pray:missing you and Radhakund :raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Nityanandi dasi) #6

Bhakti means to develop attachment towards Krishna, anything relating to Krishna. Bring complete attachment towards Krishna & go back to Godhead & have picnic there with Krishna, eating with Madhumangal or Nityananda prabhu’s nice Chidha-dahi festival. No disease, be always happy & blissful there.

-HH Subhag Swami

(Viswambhar das) #7

How unfortunate i am that i returned from the Lotus Feet of my Master
My anantkoti dandvat pranams to my dearmost Kishorkishoridas prabhuji and Damodardas prabhuji
Dear Damodardas and Kishorkishoridas prabhuji…kindly don’t return :sob::sob::sob::clap::clap::clap:
Hey Nitai…y did i return from Dham…i am the most foolish sinful person :sob::sob::sob::sob:

One can get goosebumps just by seeing Srila NitaiPreshthji doing Nitaivayulekhan… hey Gurudev :sob::sob::sob::sob:

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #8

Joy Nitai!
Dandavat pranams Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva :pray:
All Glories to You and Your dear Nitaichand.
Such a nice way to think of getting a cold. You’re not even complaining. You see it as Nitai’s blessings for filling Your Divine Eyes with tears.

Please feel better soon. You are transcendental but still we don’t like when You play these sick pastimes.

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #9

By Shrila Bhaktisiddhant Saraswati:

"There is no work as beneficial as serving the spiritual master. Amongst all kinds of worship, worship of the Supreme Lord is topmost. Service to the spiritual master is superior to service to the Supreme Lord. Unless this conviction is firmly rooted in our hearts, we cannot take advantage of our spiritual master’s association. He is our maintainer and we are his servants. "

(Anjali Gupta) #10

Thank you all for sharing Gurudeva’s divine darshan, his lotus feet and Nitai Vayulekhan:pray::pray:

(PremiKrishnadasa) #11

Seeing Gurudeva doing vayulekhan is the BIGGEST BOOSTER
And hearing his realizations