Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Resound Nitainam for Harinam Siddhi and Nitaiprachar Glories

slides
photos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff556c1df60> #<Tag:0x00007ff556c1dd80>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

!

RESOUND NITAINAM
FOR HARINAM SIDDHI
(nitai na bolilo mukhe
majilo sansar sukhe)

Open your mouth slightly and continuously say a short ”ni“, a long ”ta“ with its sound reverberating in your chest, and again a short ”i“ at the end. Then take a very short pause for a natural inhalation and keep on repeating it.

:tulip: For Instant Harinam Ruchi
:high_brightness: For Quick Anartha Nivritti
:pray: For Humility, Love & Sevabhava
:ear: For Shravan-Kirtan-Rasa
:eye: For Visions of Form & Lila

Nitaiprachar Realizations

!

!

!

:maple_leaf: I think it just needs a simple understanding that Nitaiprachar is as important for getting Nitai Kripa siddhi as our sadhana is, because we can’t attain anything by even the best of sadhana without Nitai Kripa which comes by Nitaiprachar to new souls.

:maple_leaf: (Addressing a devotee->)This Nitainam prachar seva to new souls is much more pleasing to Nitai than even staying in the Dham because you are preparing the path for a totally new soul to go its original home in the nityalila in Goloka Vrindavana. You can’t imagine how much it pleases all the Lords and Acharyas. We all hope to follow in your footsteps soon. As SP used to say, work for Nitai now, samadhi later. May Nitainam give all of us the much needed strength to take big risks to share Nitainam all over the world as it is their only hope now! May I myself give up my life on the field fighting for Nitai by sharing Nitainam to new souls! And may Nitai be pleased with that tiny effort and transport me to that universe where He is delivering the souls by going door to door, because that is the easiest Lila to enter first and entering which we get instant entry to into Radhakund Lila!

:maple_leaf: We have to leave the Bhauma Ekachakra dham so that we can please Nitai by giving Nitainam to the most lost souls and thus get entry into the Nitya Ekachakra dham. Remember even Nitai left the all-captivating Ekachakra dham when He was 12, just to give love to all the souls all over India by 20 years of traveling from one place to another

:maple_leaf: (Addressing a devotee->) Just like Nava said, we have to try to make the whole world somewhat like Nitaidham by spreading the resounding sound of Nitainam!!!

:maple_leaf: And by the all-powerful Nitainam this is truly possible. It can invoke the whole Nitailila in any place in the whole world since Nitainam is always pure, offenseless, and fully accessible to even sinners.

:maple_leaf: Nitai came back to Nitaidham only after He had vigorously given love by knocking from door to door. So we should also earn our stay in Nitaidham by giving Nitainam to so many new souls. And then we will actually be able to behold the Nitailila there by Nitai Kripa siddhi

:maple_leaf: Remember how much Gadadhar das was dancing with glee when he tricked the Kazi to say Hari just once. Then imagine how we will helping the souls if they say Nitai.

:maple_leaf: (Addressing a devotee->) Yes dear @Nitaivishaldas prabhuji, after giving Diksha to so many of our beloved disciples like you all on a single day of Radhashtami in Radha Kund, I took everyone’s Harinamaparadhas since I gave everyone Harinam Diksha in the right ear too and I offered them all to our Doyal Nitai for burning them up through our Guru Parampara. But it took me 2 full days and nights to assimilate all of them and complete the process so my body burned heavily for 48+ hours with high fever with countless loose motions. I may write a small page about the natural and ayurvedic measures which I took to root them out instead of taking artificial medicines. I feel so happy to serve you all and give you all a new life and a blank slate to start from. Now it is all up to you all what to make of it and how quickly to attain prema by Nitaibhakti.

PS. I did not want to reveal this but somehow this topic came so am just sharing. Slowly everything is returning to normalcy here. Did a lot of Nitainam resounding and heard our @Nitaisevikadasi’s recent Nitaibhajans and had a lot of realizations too. These two were my only support during this time.

:maple_leaf: Actually when one truly relishes the non-difference between the holy name, form, and pastimes, then all doubts or desires to do anything else except taking and sharing the name fall apart! And the best chance we have to realise it quickly is first through Nitainam, then Harinam will automatically follow!

(Nitairam das) #2

Thankyou sooo much Shrila Gurudev for revealing these confidential secrets…:pray:🏻:pray:🏻… please bless me dear gurudev so that i can also used as an intrument in Nitai mahaprachaar:raised_hands:🏻

(Hem Gauranga das) #3

Resound Nitainam undoubtedly fills up the heart with joy n peace along with new realisations… Joy NITAI… Jai Gurudeva

(Bharatishvaridasi) #4

Nitai is mesmerising magic sweet name

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #5

Doyal Nitai! Yes Gurudeva. I am going to try much harder to spread Nitainam to all. I am by nature selfish, so I tend to keep it all to myself. I have to break this tendency.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #6

Thank you dear Nitaibhikshu das. I am sure you will surely live up to your name by giving Nitainam to many new souls

(Nitaisevika dasi) #7

Ekachakra Dham is just enchanting… Completely steals the heart… I am cursing myself that I have to leave such a merciful abode…

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #8

We have to leave the Bhauma Ekachakra dham so that we can please Nitai by giving Nitainam to the most lost souls and thus get entry into the Nitya Ekachakra dham. Remember even Nitai left the all-captivating Ekachakra dham when He was 12, just to give love to all the souls all over India by 20 years of traveling from one place to another

(Nitaisevika dasi) #9

Ji Gurudev… Nitaidham Ekachakra (Bhumi Rupe Gaur Shyam) will be more pleased when we spread Ekachakranath’s magnanimous holy name to the whole world. Sorry for my selfish enjoying mentality. :pray::pray:

(vishal nitai) #10

Dear Gurudev
Since receiving Namashraya diksha from you and Resounding Nitai; the mahamantra Japa is happening very effortlessly and spontaneously
I’m just amazed at the power manifested in your divine words
Thanks for having mercy upon me even though I was most undeserving:pray::pray:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #11

Yes dear @Nitaivishaldas prabhuji, after giving Diksha to so many of our beloved disciples like you all on a single day of Radhashtami in Radha Kund, I took everyone’s Harinamaparadhas since I gave everyone Harinam Diksha in the right ear too and I offered them all to our Doyal Nitai for burning them up through our Guru Parampara. But it took me 2 full days and nights to assimilate all of them and complete the process so my body burned heavily for 48+ hours with high fever with countless loose motions. I may write a small page about the natural and ayurvedic measures which I took to root them out instead of taking artificial medicines. I feel so happy to serve you all and give you all a new life and a blank slate to start from. Now it is all up to you all what to make of it and how quickly to attain prema by Nitaibhakti.

PS. I did not want to reveal this but somehow this topic came so am just sharing. Slowly everything is returning to normalcy here. Did a lot of Nitainam resounding and heard our @Nitaisevikadasi’s recent Nitaibhajans and had a lot of realizations too. These two were my only support during this time.

(vishal nitai) #12

I know almost all was due to me and my aparadhs dear Gurudev. I’m the most deplorable. That’s the only reason you and Doyal Nitai accepted me as yours

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #13

Not only you dear prabhuji. Also it was not the all-annhilating Nitai Trayodashi or Ekachakra dham so had to plead for the mercy of Radharani through our Jahnava Nitai.