NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Rath Yatra celebrations in silvassa

photos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb6e0e41080>

(Hem Gauranga das) #1

(Hem Gauranga das) #2

Three big miracles happened during Rathyatra…

We have made hydrogen balloons with Nitai Naam GaurangaNaam n HKMM by hanging nameplate at the bottom.Out of these one bunch of balloons with Nitai Name wentup in the air automatically n stuckued in the coconut tree n was not ready to fly In the air…as if NitaiNaam was eager to see the Rathyatra n bestowing blessings to the devotees of Rathyatra…

One dog was moving with us during the whole Rathytara in the town for three hours n also seated in front of Chariot at the end n was listening GAURA Arti…He also climbed some steps of staircase kept separately near chariot asif it wanted to take Darshan of Lords.and also seated in the pandal in the end to take Darshan of Shrila Gurudeva…jai Jagannatha. Jai Baldeva…

Everyyear I have to wake-up for the whole night for decorating Chariot with flowers but this time I was soooo tired at the end of the day n was feeling very sleepy at 10.00p.m.in night but suddenly I started feeling very fresh n got energy n with blissful mood we finished the work till 6.00am.in the mrng.n again after taking 2 hrs.rest I started doing the pending works…Jai Jagannatha…Jai Baldeva…

(vishal nitai) #3

Joy Nitai
Dandavat pranams to Srila Gurudev and all the Nitaibhakts

Nitai miracles happen all the time: Non stop. No doubt. And why shouldn’t they; HE is the most merciful lord ever in the whole creation :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

Thanks for sharing wonderful photos and videos of the Rathyatra Prabhuji

(Nitairam das) #4

Joy Joy Nitaaaaaiii…:raised_hands::raised_hands:… Thankyou soo much dear Prabhuji for updating us with these 3 wonderful miracles and divine darshan of Ratha yatra and Shrila gurudev​:pray::blush::raised_hands:

All glories to you​:raised_hands::raised_hands:
All glories to Shrila Gurudev​:raised_hands::raised_hands:
All glories to Jagannath, baldev, subhadra maiya​:raised_hands::raised_hands:

Joy Joy Nitaaaaaaaaaaiiiii😇