NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Prayers to Narottam Das Thakur

(Nitaisevika dasi) #1

Narottam das Thakur is 1/16th the shaktyavesh of sakshat Nityananda Prabhu! Gauranga stored Nityananda Prabhu’s prema in the form of His pearl-like teardrop just for Narottam. This is why His bhajans are the most striking to the heart like Thakur Bhaktivinoda’s bhajans. By worshiping Him and taking His kirtans to heart, we get Nitai’s prem in full abundance.

On this auspicious day, the avirbhava tithi of Nitai’s beloved Narottam das Thakur Mahashay, we should fall helplessly at His lotus feet and grasping Them tightly, beg Thakur Mahashay with all our sincerity:

"He Prabhu, please be merciful on this fallen wretch and bestow upon Your aspiring servant a drop of Your deep hankering to constantly see Nitai! Your yearning for Nitaichand is incomprehensible, indeed You go absolutely mad in Nitai’s love the moment Ekachakrapati disappears, vowing to instantly give up Your life. When will such desperation arise in my stone heart? When will I bash my head on a stone until Prananath Nitai mercifully appears before these useless eyes, which have no value without beholding His enchanting form!

Oh what a contrast! You cannot hold Your life air even for a fraction of a second in the separation of Your Praner Nitai, and here I am passing life after life…life after life…life after life…completely forsaking Nitai’s lotus feet. You go absolutely mad if You cannot see Nitai for a few brief moments, and here I am…happily passing my days without any desire to ever fulfill the goal of human life: seeing Nitai day and night.

If I had an iota of love for Nitai, how would I hold my life in this excruciating pain of separation. How can a servant remain without the master? Indeed I have not even realized that Nitai is my eternal and Master, my everything. Otherwise I would not remain in peace until my Master appeared before me. The master may forget the servant, but how can the servant forget their master? A true servant clutches onto the master’s lotus feet even if the master kicks them away. Nitai is such a master that He is ready to hold onto our feet so that we will turn towards Him, yet I am kicking Him away. What a calamity! Ohe Thakur Narottam, you are the greatest Nitai fanatic, Nitai’s favorite…please deliver true heartfelt yearning to attain Your Nitai’s lotus feet to this fallen soul today. Please put an end to this pathetic cycle of being an atma ghati life after life. With power of Your own inconceivable potencies, invest me with the realization of how useless and meaningless this life is without Nitai’s mercy and darshan. I have no qualifications, but You are the manifestation of Nitai kripa…so I am begging You with great hope that You will not cast me away. Kripa balokona koro ami boro dukhi!"

Narottam das Thakur is so dear to Nitaichandra, that Nitai personally inspired Narottam from within His heart to come to His dham and then personally showed Him all the lilasthalis. Narottam is the most fortunate! Hearing the lilas of all the lilasthalis from the Liladhari Himself! What realizations He must have had within His heart? Nitai revealed to Him secrets about His pastimes which were unknown to anyone else. By Thakur Mahashay’s merciful glance, those Ekachakra dham rahasyas will be revealed in our heart.

:point_up_2:Some glories of Nitaipriya Narottam das Thakur on the glorious tithi of His divine disappearance from this material world to return back to the spiritual abode.

By @Nityanandidasi prabhvi:

All glories to Srila Narottam das Thakur, no one can imagine how close He is to Nitai. It was Nitai who guided Him to bathe in the Padma River to assimilate the Gaura prema that Gauranga left for Him there. It was Nitai who guided Him to go to Vrindavan. It was Nitai who took the form of an old brahmana to personally be Narottama das Thakur’s tour guide in His own home, Nitaidham Ekachakra. His love for Nitai is so great that Jahnava Mata made the arduous journey on foot to go to His appearance place, Kheturi and serve all His guests. It’s due to His immense faith in Jahnava Mata that Nitai could not stay away from His festival even after leaving this physical plane, and brought the other members of the Pancha Tattva with Him.

(Hem Gauranga das) #2

Thank U Nitaisevikadasiprabhvi n Nityanandi dasi prabhvi for serving wonderful n most valuable nectar on SNDT.Joy Nitai.Jai Shrila Narottamdas Thakur…
Greatness of such a magnanimous Acharya can b known only through most intimate lovers of Nitai like U…pls.share more mataji…

(Nitaimani das) #3

:clap: Thank you very much dear @nitaisevikadasi mataji and @nityanandidasi mataji for sharing the glories of Shrila Narrotam das Thakhur… Dandavats :clap::clap::clap:

Heart melting prayer dear @nitaisevikadasi mataji… Only you can write such a prayer as your heart is always craving for Nitai and nothing else… Please bless us also with the same mood…