NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Om Ghat in Rishikesh on Ganga has become Nitai Ghat now

photos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb6dd9bcbe8>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

When the meaning of each stroke of Nitainam is revealed to me while airwriting it, then I get goosebumps all over the body!

My new saffron jute footwear from Rishikesh to not give burden to pranpriya Radha Kund dham!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

Nitai Putri and Nitaipreshthji together is a treat for the eyes! Both are the flowing currents of Nitai’s mercy! Except the mercy Ganga Devi gives to fallen souls who bath in Her is obtained by those who simply glance at our Nitaipreshthji!

gangara parasa hoile pascate pavan
darsane pavitra koro ei tomara gun

(Bharatishvaridasi) #3

So nice to have darshan of Gangamaiya ,after a long time !

(Prashant Aggarwal) #4

Jay Beautiful, There is one similarity between you Nitaipresthji and Ganga devi that is both of you are full of mercy :pray:🏻:pray:🏻:pray:🏻:pray:🏻:pray:🏻Suryadev coming to touch lotus feet of Nitai’s associate through that ray :pray:🏻

(adwaitsevadas) #5

Joy Joy sooo beautiful:raised_hands::raised_hands::heart:

(Radhasakhi dasi) #6

Wish we all could be there with Gurudev and Nitaimani dasji:pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #7

Just like Nitai went travelling to tirthas at the age of a young boy! Similarity again between Lord and servant.

(Mohit Kumar) #8

Jaya Jaya! It is so beautiful! First Nitai went on tirtha yatra, then Nitai Nama Aksharas went on tirtha yatra, and now Nitai’s associate is going on tirtha yatra. I can’t imagine the joy that the tirthas must be feeling at getting the foot dust of Nitaipresthiji and Nitaimanidas prabhuji!