: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nitai's Striking compassion

(Nitaisevika dasi) #1

Kaliyuga kalushita jiva bichare
gina-gina tera-tera saba tare

This line from Nitai chalisa is so beautiful, just cannot get over it. It expresses Nitai’s compassion so strikingly! Nitai is counting for each and every bewildered soul of Kaliyuga who is stuck in this material samsara chakra and ‘personally’ hatching plans of how to rescue each one of those destitute souls from this intolerable suffering. Not a single soul is left out of Nitai’s list…nobody is deprived of Nitai’s attention, irrespective of all other considerations that could possibly exist. Nitai is so desperate and persistent in His venture of making all the fallen souls accept Him, He conveys His message of love even via His name. Ni-Tai…take Me take Me take Me as yours! Take Me now! Don’t delay…just take Me! I’m all yours. There is an overwhelming urgency even within Nitai’s name.

Because this urgency (of delivering the fallen souls without any further delay) is present within Nitai, it is also fully present within His divine holy name. This is the secret of why Nitai Vayulekhan will immediately wrap it’s practitioner with irresistible and overpowering currents of bliss and ananda. Nitai’s holy name is more restless to embrace us than we are to accept Him.

So the moment we lift our finger up in the air, Nitai’s name establishes a relationship with us immediately, because that is the very nature of Nitai Nam…every syllable is saying “take Me take Me take Me!” These are not mere words, it is verifiable truth which one can’t ignore when one engages in Nitai Vayulekhan. To establish sambandha with Krishna Nam, it requires a lot of persistent efforts. But since Nitai has already taken a vow to save us by hook or by crook, He is actually restlessly awaiting for the moment that we will come to Him. So the very millisecond that we raise our finger up in the air with the resolve to write Nitai’s name, He clutches onto us.

Just like Nitai is such a merciful Lord that He will come in any form to attract the fallen masses of Kaliyuga, NITAI VAYULEKHAN is the most merciful process which can be administered to the unimaginably fallen populace of Kaliyuga in any form…and it will still yield the maximum benefit by accomplishing its purpose- bestowing prema!

Nitaisevak ganer seva abhilashi,
Nitaisevika dasi

(vishal nitai) #2

Jaya ho!!

Dandavat pranams to Srila Gurudev and all the Nitaibhakts

Simply amazing dear sister​:clap::clap:
These posts of yours are so uplifting and highly potent.

Seems like Baladeva Vidyabhushan has reappeared in this Maha Kaliyuga.

It greatly exemplifies the mercy of our dear Gurudev and Nitaimanidas pg

These posts need to be all compiled in book form and should be listed on Amazon worldwide

Thanks again for all you do for us; especially with your busy schedule :pray::pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

He Nitai! My humble pranams at your lotus feet dear prabhuji. Can’t thank you enough for always encouraging this fallen wretch. I am not worthy of such words :see_no_evil: Just a Maha patita who is able to pen down some words by the unlimited grace and causeless mercy of Nitaipreshthji Gurudev and Nitaibhakt Vrinda. :pray: Please give me your mercy so that I may glorify all of your beloved Lord…Sri Nitai :sob::pray::pray:

(Hem Gauranga das) #4

all glories to Nitaisevikadasimg.!!

Shrila Gurudeva also explains on beautiful meanings of ‘‘ter ter’’ in one of His most ecstatic katha…

(Nitai Seva das) #5

Jaya Jaya @nitaisevikadasi mataji:raised_hands::raised_hands:, thank you so much mataji for another gem :gem: My weak faith always increases when i read aapke articles. All glories to mataji.
Please bestow mercy so that i can get little faith in Nitai Naam Lekhan, which is overflowing in aapke articles. Jaya Jaya Nitai :clap::clap::clap:
I was eating dahi chida, but today it was not much sweet as i didn’t mix much sugar and not tasting sweet, but i was simultaneously reading @nitaisevikadasi mataji’s today’s article, sweet yummy taste start coming. Areee waah waah. Jaya Jaya mataji ki Jaya. Just finished, inside out mazza aagaya. Jaya Jaya!!! :clap::clap:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #6

He Nitaaaaaaaiiiii :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:Prabhuji…an exalted Nitaidham Ekachakra Vasi and Guru sevak like you reading this Nitai vimukhi’s articles :sob::sob::sob: I don’t know what to say…your humility is impeccable. I wish I had even an iota of the Nitai bhava you have. Your singing sounds like a cry to Nityananda Prabhu…just heart splitting. You are constantly serving Nitai and Gurudev in Ekachakra Dham so I humbly beg for your mercy. Ekachakranath will be pleased upon this fool if you give me your mercy. :pray::pray::pray:

Dahi chida became sweet because Nitai lotus hands have touched the offering you have made with so much devotion!

(J.Y.) #7

Forgive me if this sounds sectarian, but I could help but notice the similarities between the sentiment of Nitai’s all-embracing Mercy and the description of God’s Mercy found in Islam. From what I understand from reading this forum and some other Nitai-related websites (e.g.,, and some of D.M. Sherman’s works (unrelated to, the primary characteristic of Nitai is that He is Compassionate, Merciful, all-embracing and outward-reaching. Krishna, by contrast, is aloof, transcendent, and more or less inaccessible.

So I thought it was curious that the Allāh (S.W.T.) of the Qur’an is described in a similar fashion:

“… and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.”

— Sahih Muslim

In other words, as OP has described in her post, Nitai rushes to help you twice-over as soon as you even think about lifting a finger! In a similar way, God rushes towards you if you even walk towards Him.

“… My Mercy embraces all things. …”

— Qur’an 7.156

In Islam there is a heavy emphasis on God’s Mercy and Compassion, which is probably why the invocatory formula for God is: Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, i.e. in the Name of God, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful. I particularly like how Nitai is calculatedly and omnisciently wrapping all things in His Mercy whilst simultaneously being overtly and extremely eager towards devotees that turns towards Him. He reciprocates on the double.

Perhaps, the God of Islam and the God of the Vedas are not so different?