Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nitainam Shastra Proof for Harinam Siddhi

slides
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007ff55740a4f8>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

Download Nitainam Shastra Proof for Harinam Siddhi Book: nitaigunjan.com/proof.pdf

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

![16|281x500(upload://AibUuuadG9TZ3tblGgq884KjscK.jpg)!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

(rachnahk108) #2

Jay Jay! Heart melting verses dear Gurudev. Jay Jay Nitai! Jay Jay Gurudev!!

Many congratulations dear Gurudev for such a wonderful compilation. :raised_hands::pray:

(Prashant Aggarwal) #3

Wah jai ho Gurudev, 2 point and 2nd last verse is ultimate, Even one listen about how Nitai has delivered the fallen and rogues they themselves get delivered and the 2nd last one is the key to Radha Krishna Gauranga as you @Bhaktiratnaji Gurudev always says that only one thing is stopping us from Krishna prema and that is aparadh and here you are making it very clear that by hearing the topics about Nitai that apradhic mentality will not develop then what to speak of actually doing aparadh. This is the reason I think why all our Nitai bhKtas are so humble :pray::pray:

(Nitaichand das) #4

Joy Joy Gurudev :pray::pray: going through your book… each word in this book is a precious gem… Joy Nitai

(Mani Manjari dasi) #5

well said pg …this book is really a precious gem for all of us .
all glories to shrila gurudev.

(Karta Nitai Das) #6

Jai Nitai Gurudev!! Very nectarine verses. Especially the last one where Gauranga is saying that Nitai is higher than Himself not just out of humility. Ut actually means it, because Nitai is doing more than anyone else for reaching the lost souls(thereby decreasing the pain of Gauranga in the form of Paramatma in the hearts of those souls). Thank you finding and sharing these gems of Verses! :pray::pray::raised_hands:🏻

(Nimai das) #7

Especially the last one. The ultimate point to the whole book. :innocent::pray:

(Nitaimani das) #8

NITAI Chaitanya je bole ek baar… Ananta karama dosh anta hoy taar
Joy Nitai. Dandavat Pranaam Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev and all Nitaibhakts.

(Anjali Gupta) #9

So beautiful instruction Shrila Gurudeva :blush::pray:. You are our real saviour thank you for these power capsules:blush::pray::pray::raised_hands:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #10

Thanks Anjali, I researched the whole 12000 verse CB for these verses. And these are only just a few

We should memorize the proof verses to convince any devotee if that need comes, though we focus on sharing to new souls more

(Jahnava Nitai dasi) #11

Thank you very much Srila Gurudev for the book. The final additions are too good. In the end, the verses added on seeing Nitai and benefits of hearing nitai lila is like a phal sruti. Who would deny doing Nitai gunjan when so many teachings and benefits are written n read about in one single book. :pray: Dandavat pranam Srila Gurudev and all nitaibhakts. Joy Nitai

(Laxmi) #12

Anant koti Dandavat Pranam Shrila Doyal Doyal Nitaipreshthji Gurudev.

निताइ के पहने हुए एवं न पहने हुए कर्ण कुंडल के रत्नो की संपुर्ण गुण सुंदरता इन ३२ पन्नो मे वर्णित है जिससे हर एक जीवों के जीवन मे सहज दिव्य उजीयारा होगा।

Each words of these all slides are essence of deep essence.

(Padma Nitai Dasi) #13

Joy joy Nitai wonderful every point is very powerful. Thank you so much every time you are thinking about everyone. Day and night you are working to complete this book and every point is correct and it’s directly telling how important Nitainam.
After reading this all if they are not understanding means really all are missing precious jewelry in their life. Really very very thank you Gurudev . Joy Nitai
Dandavath pranam to the lotus feet of Nitaiprestaji Gurudev and all Nitaisevaks. Joy Nitai

(Manjari dasi) #14

Very interesting table of contents of the book… All Glories to You dear Nitaipreshthji… Joy Nitaai. Dandavat pranam Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all the dear devotees :pray::pray:

(nav) #15

Nitai will never stop (na chado) protecting the soul who induces other souls to Hum His Name. And, He is soooo merciful, not only will he continually protect that Nitai Prachar, He will grant him or her Vraj and Shuddha Harinam this very life… All this truth is confirmed in Nitai Nam Proof Book, the words of our Acaryas! :warning: A must read.

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #16

All glories to Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva!

This book is so easy to share to all devotees. If they do not accept they are not Gaudiya!!

The response has been all positive!
So happy to have this to share!

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #17

Thanks to everyone. Translating these Nitainam Proof and writing commentaries to them is THE moment of my life which I had been so eagerly searching and waiting for during every moment of these 47 years of my life. This is THE ONLY gift which I wanted to share with humanity as it the very foundation of our Nitai Bhakti and Nitai Prachar. It took me four decades to present it but I am eventually there. Whatever happens to me, these Nitainam truths will remain eternal. Even if everything else is lost in this world, Nitainam is enough to save every soul. Now that Nitai has so mercifully allowed me to share these Nitainam proof, I have done by duty to this world. Oh wait, there are some Nitainam proof more which I have to explain. Hahaha. Nitaaaaaaaai!!!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #18

Nitairishi das: I’m taking a second look at all the Nitai tattva songs in Srila Gurudeva’s song book. The foundation of Nitai Bhakti just jumps off of the pages to me. I need to take those songs LITERALLY :slight_smile:

(Nitai Seva das) #19

Shrila Gurudev is SUPERB MASTER IN EVERY FIELD. Though i am not qualified to write anything, but i am feeling very very fortunate to have Shrila Gurudev in my life:sob::sob::pray:

(Karta Nitai Das) #20

Jai Nitai dear Gurudev!! Ek baar Nityanana bale janama dhari, sei jana pavitra haila sei loka amaari AND hena bhakta Nityananda sunile shravane, avashya paibr Krishna candra sei jane!! Also in HNC it is stated that one name chanted in Namabhasa(like Nitai’s name) can take us to Vaikuntha! Such powerful verses, thanks for bringing these verses to light and inspiring our faith in them through your own personal example of showing so much faith that just one name of Nitai is enough to take one to the Spiritual world! :pray::pray: