Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nitainam Prachar - Getting Commission from Nitai!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #1

tumi kinbe kṛṣṇa-nāma
dasturi loibo āmi, pūrṇa ha’be kāma

“You will buy the name of Krsna, I will take my commission and all of our desires will be fulfilled.”

(Dalalera Gita, Vaishnava Siddhanta Mala)

Bhaktivinoda Thakur is convincing the soul here to purchase the holy name from Nitai, while assuring that all desires will be fulfilled. He says something very interesting here though. He says “I will also get my commission.” From who? Nitai obviously!

Bhaktivinoda Thakur happily announces that if he brings the soul to Nitai’s market of the holy name, to take Suddha Nam from Nitai, then Nitai will be very pleased and give him commission. This commission is Nityananda Prabhu’s pure, unconditional and unmatched mercy, which fulfills all desires and grants one all that is to be attained - purna habe kama.

In a business deal, there is always a fee accruing to the agent who facilitates the transaction. In this transcendental market where all the goods are distributed without any price personally by Lord Nitai, anyone who acts as a via medium, as an agent working under Nitai, for Nitai, to bring souls to Nitai…receives their fee of Kripa Siddhi from Nitai!

Nitai goes door to door to deliver the fallen souls and give them Golokera prema nam - adhama patita jivera dvare dvare giya, harinam mahamantra dicchena bilaiya. So much desperation is there in Nitai. So dear brothers and sisters, just imagine, how much pleased must Nitai be when we catch the fallen souls for Him and bring them to Him! When we act as His instruments for His eternal mission!

The agent does not directly engage in any kind of business deal. His task is to bring the customer to higher authority. Bhaktivinoda Thakur does not give Harinam directly to the new soul here. Instead he says, “Come come, let me take you to Mahajan Nityananda! He will give you! You must take from Him. All your desires will be fulfilled, do not delay! Come with me and I will take you to Khoda Nitai!”

Bhaktivinoda Thakur, throughout the whole bhajan, sticks to his point of simply somehow bringing the soul before Nitai. He implores to purchase the name from Nitai.

Bhaktivinoda Thakur knows that pure name can only be received from Nitai - Harinama pradam devam. If one wants to purchase the holy name, then there is no other recourse but to go to the proprietor of the name. Otherwise, what is our capacity? So Bhaktivinoda Thakur is showing us by example, “My task is to somehow or rather convince them to approach Nitai, take them to Nitai. Nitai will do the rest.”

Bhaktivinoda Thakur is executing the role of an ideal Pracharak in this bhajan, a sincere preacher of the holy names. Therefore, the objective of all Pracharaks is to bring souls to Nitai, so that Nitai can go on with His task of giving them everything.

Yes this bhajan definitely induces us to purchase the pure name, but it also instructs us on the art of giving that pure name to others. Taking them to Nityananda Mahajan.

Now the question arises, how can WE bring souls to Nitai? Bhaktivinoda Thakur can take souls to Nitai directly.

What do we have that is nondifferent from Nitai? Nitainam! Our job is to give souls Nitai’s name. That is how we will act as agents to take souls to Nitai. And surely enough, we will get our commission. What can be a greater incentive to do Nitainam Prachar?

So if we think that we really want to help the fallen, degraded souls of Kaliyuga, then this is the only way. Everything gets watered down to Nitainam Prachar. So why not dedicate our lives to this task, and Nitai will continue the commission for eternity!

:point_up_2:Realization by Nitaimani das prabhuji on the glories of Nitainam Prachar.

Written by Nitaisevika dasi, eternal servant of Shrila Nitaipreshthji Bhaktiratna Sadhu and a humble wife and Shiksha disciple of Nitaimani das prabhuji