Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nitainam Kirtan Bliss

videos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efc2325d660>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

13 mins of Nitainam Kirtan Bliss! Please forgive me for my Nitai madness and tears. जय निताइ. हरे कृष्ण. Jai Guruvarga. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AucrSQ5BiU

P.S.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrQx7bOEP4cTqEVGS8qhdxw

Jay Nitai! Please SUBSCRIBE Youtube channel ‘Sadhu Maharaj HD’ for High Quality videos. (You need to go to the above link and click subscribe)

(Mohit Kumar) #2

JAYA JAYA NITAAI!! Jaya Gurudeva!!! Thank you so much for your darshan and nectar. My Ananta koti dandavat pranam.

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #3

Sahadeo Persaud:
Jai Gurudev,pls accept my dandavat pranam at you lotus feet Jai Nitai,beautifull darshan

(Hem Gauranga das) #4

Thank U dear Gurudeva for recording ecstatic video…To have such a holy darshan with tears n bliss of a pure devotee of Nitai is the biggest fortune…All glories to U…Joy joy Nitaaiiii…

(vishal nitai) #5

Joy Nitai
Dandavat pranams dear Gurudev and all the Nitaibhakts

What a divine blessing to watch the video Gurudev. No doubt Doyal Nitai is speaking through you. Every word spoken by you will be cherished as divine spiritual guidance for generations to come

Aapki Jai ho Gurudev :pray::pray:

(RADHIKA) #6

Dandavat pranam unto the lotus feet of Nitaipreshthji Gurudev and all devotees. The totally heart melting video… Even a neophyte will cry after seeing. The Nitai naam akshars at the back are so so attractive and Gurudev’s divine vani is purifying everything… :raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Nitai Seva das) #7

Jaya Jaya Nitaibol!!! Thank you Gurudeva for such a beautiul Video!!! Dandvat Pranam Shrila Gurudeva and all the Nitaibhaktas!!!:pray::pray:

(Nitai das) #8

Joy Nitai Dandavat Pranams dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all Nitaibhaktas.

What a fantastic video!! The HD quality is so so nice. Very very clear and the sound is also toooooo good… Very crisp, clear and resounding in the ears.

Thank you very much dear Gurudeva for sending this transcendental sound vibration and your outpour of love towards Nitai and Nitainam dhyan :pray::pray::pray::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

(adwaitsevadas) #9

Joooooooooy Nitaaaaaaai!!! Soo ecstatic !! Nitaaaai! The most beautiful video ever with so Cristal clear voice as if entering directly in our heart!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Mani Manjari dasi) #10

dandavata pranam Srila Nitaipreshthji gurudev …thanku so much for such a nice video…all glories to u gurudev

(Krishnaprasad das) #11

Joy Nitai… Thanks a lot for the darshan of your glowing shrimukh dearest Gurudev… All glories to you … Nitai Gaur permanande …:pray::pray::raised_hands::raised_hands: