Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nitaidham Gives You Entry in Lila Instantly

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

One very very deep realisation I had. Living in Radha Kund which is the summit of Radha-dasyam gives you the highest glimpses of your seva but even then it may take millions of lives to actually enter that Lila.

Whereas Nitaidham directly gives you that entry instantly not just glimpses. Now I factually know why Shrila Jagannath das babaji came to Gauda even after attaining Siddhi in bhajan in Vraja for 100 years.

Having glimpses of the Lila and seeing-entering the Lila are two different things. And in Vraja and Radha Kund, one may get stuck in those glimpses for millions of lives because Radha Krishna’s qualification standards are extremely stringent. For example Lord Ananta Shesha did bhajan in Vraja for 8.64 billion years but still could not enter the Lila. But Doyal Nitai is exactly the opposite in Ekachakra.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #2

Feel like wrapped inside the divine forests of Ekachakra vana and kunjas where our Nitaichandra does His vihar with His parikars.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

Jaya Ekachakra vihari Maudeshwari tata vanachari :pray::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Nitai kishor ki jaya!!!

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #4

Having glimpses of the Lila and seeing-entering the Lila are two different things. And in Vraja and Radha Kund, one may get stuck in those glimpses for millions of lives because Radha Krishna’s qualification standards are extremely stringent. For example Lord Ananta Shesha did bhajan in Vraja for 8.64 billion years but still could not enter the Lila. But Doyal Nitai is exactly the opposite in Ekachakra.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #5

This truth was right before our eyes all this time but we did not see it…Gurudev is literally holding a torch to illuminate our vision

(Nitaimani das) #6

Nitai sends you to Radharani and Radha sends you to Doyal Nitai… Aapas mein hi khel rhe hain… Hum beech mein interfere karne waale kaun hai! :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #7

He Nitai Gurudev, Nitai’s associates are never in a predicament…they perform pastimes to enlighten fools like me by laying a practical example before us

(Shruti jain) #8

Oh! Doyal Nitai! Jai Gurudev! So truely Doyal Nitai. He can only give us guhya tatva Radha prem (seva in nitya lila) Earlier I dont know Doyal Nitai everyone says he is Doyal Nitai Doyal Nitai. He moulds the one who really have faith in him If one understand the exact mood of him and moulds,do exactly what he wants the magic begins then.Doyal Nitaiiiìi!

(Krishnaprasad das) #9

Dandvat pranam dearest Nitaipreshta Gurudev… your association is also addictive like Lord Nitai bhakti :slightly_smiling_face::pray::pray::pray::pray: wish more for your association in Ekachakra dham

(Anjali Gupta) #10

Jaya jaya!!! Thank you for sharing the beautiful realisation dear Gurudeva​:pray:. Dandavat pranams to Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and dandavat pranams to all the Nitai Bhaktas​:blush::pray: