NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nitai runs after fallen souls

(Nitaisevika dasi) #1

:hibiscus:A pure devotee can only be recognized by the potency of the pure transcendental sound vibration emanating from His lotus mouth.

:hibiscus:Nitai has a policy of no denial. Never will He deny any soul that comes to Him, and neither does He take “no” for an answer when distributing the holy names and prema.

:hibiscus:Krishna says “I turn to those who turn to Me.”

Nitai says, “I want you! If you don’t turn to Me, I will come running after you!”

Nitai runs behind those who turn their back to the Supreme Personality of Godhead and sprint in the opposite direction.

:hibiscus:Nitai has a policy of no-denial. Never will He deny any soul that comes before Him, and neither does He take “no” for an answer when distributing the holy names and prema.

Similarly, Nitainam, who is nondifferent from Nityananda Prabhu, never denies giving prema and Harinam Ruchi to any soul.

(Siddesh Kannan) #2

Jaya Jaya! Everyday dose of Nitai tweets :raised_hands:
Jaya Nitaisevika dasi mataji :raised_hands:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #3

Wah wah, no denial both ways. Kya baat hai. Sadhvi Sadhvi hahaha

(Nitaisevika dasi) #4

Uh oh Gurudev :see_no_evil:presenting Your srimukh vani in my own weak ways

(Hem Gauranga das) #5

We have wondered very badly for infinite life times n now no more wondering …as Gurudeva has gifted us the secured, safest, shortest,fastest , sweetwst n easiest path…all glories to Shrila Gurudeva!Jai Nitai Vayulekhan!!:heart: