NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Nayana-Mani Manjari (Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati) is also under Ananga Manjari

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

:blossom: Nayana-Mani Manjari (Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati) is also under Ananga Manjari Only by Nitai’s Mercy

:tulip: Who is Ananga Manjari?

Ananga Mañjarī is the upa-mañjarī of Lalita Devī and Rūpa Gosvāmī is the mukhya-mañjarī of Lalita Devī. Both of them are serving the lotus feet of Śrīmati Lalita Devī, who is the principle sakhi of Rādhā.

Śrīmati Jāhnavā Devī, who is none other than Ananga Mañjarī, is the topmost maidservant of Śrīmati Rādhārani. She is the younger sister of Rādhārani and the topmost among all the mañjarīs, including Rūpa Mañjarī, Mani Mañjarī, and Guna Mañjarī. All these mañjarīs, along with Ananga Mañjarī, serve in the nikunja-sevas of Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa. Ananga Mañjarī is the mādhurya-svarūpa of adi-guru Śrī Nitai Baladeva.

:tulip: Bhaktivinoda is Under Rupa Through Ananga

Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākur, you can read in Navadvipa-bhāva-taranga and also in his Gita-mala, is Kamala Mañjarī, the eternal maidservant of her Supreme Goddess, Śrīmati Ananga Manjari. And it is Ananga Mañjarī who introduces her, Kamala Mañjarī, Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākur, to Rūpa Mañjarī, Rūpa Gosvāmī.

:tulip: Bhaktisiddhanta Ecstasy on Saying Ananga Manjari

Nayana-Mani Mañjarī, just as Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākur as Kamala Mañjarī, her Supreme Goddess is Ananga-Mañjarī. So similarly, Nayana-Mani Mañjarī’s Supreme Goddess is also Ananga Mañjarī. One time, in Calcutta, at the Bagbazaar Math, Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākur was speaking to a group of scholars from the Calcutta university and began by explaining to them that our line of disciplic succession is very, very sublime. Our line is coming from Radhika to Lalita Devī. He was explaining this to some scholars.

Our line is coming from Śrīmati Radhika to Lalita Devī to Ananga Mañjarī. And as soon as he said “Ananga Mañjarī,” incessant tears poured from his eyes and he became completely choked up, incapable of speaking; he just couldn’t control it. He said only, “Our line is very exalted” – like that. Then he just folded his hands and said, “Please excuse me” and got up, went to his room, locked the door, and did not come out for three days. He didn’t eat, sleep, or anything. So Śrīmati Ananga Mañjarī is also the life and soul of Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākur. By her grace, he gained the feet of Śrīmati Rūpa Mañjarī.

:tulip: Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati’s Eternal Age

Nayana-Mani Mañjarī, she is a beautiful kisori-gopī – twelve years, three months, and fifteen days old. That is her eternal age. She has a bodily lustre and is pinkish in color. Śrīla Prabhupāda also said that his bodily color, in his spiritual svarūpa, is gaura-rata – golden with a reddish hue, with reddish highlights. So bodily color, Perhaps this is why Bhaktisiddhānta turned vivarna, whitish and then reddish-pinkish, because it was coming out, shining through.

:tulip: Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati’s Eternal Nature

Nayana-Mani Mañjarī’s nature, like Ananga Mañjarī’s and all the mañjarīs’ in her line, is vama-madhyam. Vama means “contrary” and madhya means “intermediately so.” Prakara means “harshly so” and mrti means “very softly so.” Rādhārani is vama-madhya; She has the capacity to be a little harsh when She needs to be. And She can also be soft. That is the beauty of the madhya-position. Kamala Mañjarī – Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākur in his Mañjarī-svarūpa – and Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākur are also vama-madhya.

:tulip: Bhaktivinoda Thakur’s Nitya-Seva

And Nayana-Mani Mañjarī’s seva –we should know something about what seva she does, and by extension, Kamala Mañjarī, Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākur’s seva as Kamala Mañjarī, his antara-vraja-svarūpa – is karpura-seva. She makes camphor for the pleasure of Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa.

:tulip: Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati’s Nitya-Seva

And Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākur in his vraja-mādhurya-svarūpa as Nayana-Mani Mañjarī – what does he, or she, do? Alakatak-seva, painting the soles of the feet of Śrīmati Rādhārani with lacquer. Every maidservant of Śrīmati Rādhārani can do so many varieties of sevas, but that is her main seva, which she desires most. And her kuñja is meghambuja-kuñja. Her nivasa, her place of residence, is Yavat.

(Nitairam das) #2

Sooooooooooo ecstatic shrila gurudev…:sob::sob:
Thankyou soo much gurudev for reminding us the position of Ananga
Manjari… " Shrila Bhaktisiddhanta Thakur got asta sattvika vikaar when
he took the name of ananga Manjari "… Is really very ecstatic… Our
achayas experiences gives me more faith than any other… So wonderfully
written:pray:

(Manjari dasi) #3

Jaya jaya !!! Jay Ananga Manjarii !! Jaya Kamala Manjari !! Jaya
Nayana-Mani Manjari !! What a beautiful article… joy Gurudeva !! Such
a high level of information given in a plate for us… Thank you dear
Gurudeva. It gives so much Joy to read more about our Guru Parampara…
So beautiful services and mood is of Manjaris… jay jayy !!! Dandavat
pranam Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all the devotees…

(Madhavendra Puri Dasa) #4

Oh, my dear maharaja, thank you for sharing this confidentialities with souls like me, who only has a distant relationship with you.
I have not heard this before. Please forgive me when I am saying that I think you realized these things yourself. One day I also hope to realize. Safely I can say that you are very generous, just like your dear Nitai.