: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

More Clear Visualizationin Nitainam Lekhan

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe3caf41c70>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

Another visually more powerful way to do Nitainam Lekhan explained in this audio for those who write Nitainam too fast and small in the air, and are thus not experiencing the full benefits and purifying power of Nitainam Lekhan for Harinam Ruchi!

:hibiscus: Today I am sitting underground in my Radhakund Namgupha and experiencing so much bliss in airwriting thick Nitainam with my four joined fingers for Harinam Ruchi. My body is trembling, waves of pure bliss are inundating my heart, and so many new sweet revelations of the Nam-syllables are flooding my heart. Alas, when some seva makes me stop it, I condemn myself for that great loss of time without doing it.

(vishal nitai) #2

Joy Nitai
Dandavat pranams

In the past I have tried using two fingers together; index and middle with good results and visualization. Thanks for approving the use of hand as I was not sure about it:pray::pray:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #3

Yes dear Vishal, writing with first four fingers together is the best for Nam visualization, especially for those who write too small or very fast in the air. Anything which helps to make the strokes clearly visible in our mind is msot welcome, because it is Namdhyan!

(vishal nitai) #4

Dandavat pranams Srila Gurudev
Is it ok to visualize air as a white canvas and using 4 fingers as a brush to write Nitainam. I stand infront of Nitai Namshila and try to imitate painting with blue paint.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #5

As per my realization, we don’t need to visualize anything else other than the shape created in the air by the persistence of vision of the Nitainam strokes.

(vishal nitai) #6

Ji Gurudev. Thanks a lot for the clarification:pray:

(Radhasakhi dasi) #7

Gurudev what about the explanation of offering of tarjini .

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #8

We are touching Nitai’s form four times more with four fingers, which include our index finger also, and writing Nitainam more thicker, bigger, and smaller. So isn’t it more auspicious to touch the Lord’s form with more surface area? I am seeing so many are just writing for the sake of writing with only the index finger, so fast and so small. With four fingers, one is forced to write Nitainam in big size and much slower than with only the index finger leading to better visualization and meditation on the Nam Akshars, which is our goal to attain Harinam Ruchi, right from the beginning.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #9

Also, our mind can properly focus on and fully visualize only one shape at one time.

(Nitairam das) #10

Thankyou soooooo much dear gurudev for this wonderful explanation of Nitai vayulekhan process… This really helping a lot in visualising properly…:pray::pray:

(Mohit Kumar) #11

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray::pray: JAYA NITAINAM Lekhan!! Thank you so much Nitaipresthiji for giving us yet another way to increase visualization on the holy syllables!! Am amazed and astonished Nitaipresthiji

(Hem Gauranga das) #12

ahahaaa…so happy to read this… joy Nitai…yes surely it is great loss if v wander hear n there for searching the thing which is the actual need of our soul.

by doing a small amount of NVL daily v can feel ever increasing prace n bliss den what to speak about the experience of those who does it very regularly fo very longer time …jai Nitai Vayulekhan…Jai Vayulekhanpradata Shrila Gurudeva…