: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Krishna revealed golden years of Kaliyuga

(Mohit Kumar) #1

In Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Gangadevi asks Sri Krsna what will happen after the Lord leaves for Goloka. To this the Lord replies that for 10000, due to the presence of His devotees, the whole world will be purified. By accepting their remnants, the fallen souls will also be purified. During those discussion the Lord gives a very important statement

“mameva nityam dhyayante
te mat pranadhikah priyah
puto vayushca pavakah”

“They are more dear to Me than My life, who everyday meditate only on Me. The air and fire become pure simply even by their indirect touch.”

Now see the beautiful hidden meaning. “mameva nityam dhyayante
te mat pranadhikah priyah” means “One who is always meditating on Me and who is more dear to Me than my own life”. Now tell me, who is always meditating on the Lord? Who is more dear to the Lord than His own self? That’s right, it is Our Nitaai!! So this line refers to Nitai also (and His devotees, who becomes so dear to Krsna because of their love for Nitai). Now the next line is even more astonishing: “tadupasparshamatrena puto vayushca pavakah”. This means that by their (Nitai’s) touch, whether directly or directly the fire and AIR become purified! What process can this be? Yes, this is NITAI VAYULEKHAN. By the touch (sparshmatrena) of the most dear to Krsna (who is Nitai being non different from His syllables) even the air is purified. Oh how Lord Krsna is hinting at the process of Nitai VAYULEKHAN which will purify the souls of Kaliyuga and continue these golden years of Kaliyuga for 10000 years. Do not think that Vayulekhan is a process that is new or concocted. Krsna Himself is hinting at this. JAAAYA NITAAI!! jaya Nitaipresthiji! Jaya Nitai Bhaktas!!

(Hem Gauranga das) #2

:scream:OMN…Amazing Proof of Vayulekhan
.Congratulations dear Mohitpg…:+1::dancer:

(Mohit Kumar) #3

Jay ho ! What a deep realisation !

(Prashant Aggarwal) #4

This is just amazing :scream::scream::pray:🏻:pray:🏻:pray:🏻:pray:🏻