NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Journey from Ekachakra to Radhakund for Kartik

videos
photos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb6e23dbf30> #<Tag:0x00007fb6e23dbb70>

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

:hibiscus: https://nitaimusic.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/t_video388304059041319499.mp4 -DOING VAYULEKHAN
I could not factually behold the original form of Shyamasundar until I started airwriting इ during Nitai Vayulekhan! Airwrite very slow and behold the form in every stroke! I just wish that everyone could understand this bliss of Nitai Vayulekhan. Then I won’t need to talk and just do Vayulekhan constantly and send silent Vayulekhan videos.
Hahaha

:hibiscus: Nitai knew that I hate to look at the material world. So he gave me a seat next to a window which was already closed, the only one window which was closed in the whole coach. Oh how Doyal Nitai is?

:hibiscus:Going from Ekachakra to Kolkata is still part of the outer Gauda Mandal! So still am in the Dham. Yey!!!

Our Nitai Mudra of Nitai Vayulekhan, of Ananga Manjari’s Kunj in the center of Radha Kund, touching Lalita Kunj. Will explain in detail later.

Nitai Vayulekhan Tears in Nitai Gupha in Radha Kund!

Reached Radhakund…

Katha and Vayulekhan in Radhakund Gufa…

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

Oh Nitaaaaaaaiiiii…don’t know what to rejoice about…getting darshan of Nitaipreshthji’s radiant lotus face, the dashing Success Writing t-shirt or the gorgeous Nitai Namakshars on the car in bright Nilambar blue!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #3

This is all in one …and can happen only in Ekachakra:relaxed::relaxed:
does Shrila Nitaipreshthji hand movement symbolise something?

(RADHIKA) #4

Dandavat pranams unto the lotus feet of Nitaipreshthji Gurudev and all devotees… So so beautiful pic of Nitaipresthji with vayulekhan and Nitai…

(Bharatishvaridasi) #5

If one has to become healthy (put on weight ),it seems now Ekchakra is a good place !

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #6

It is the न mudra, our code word, the first sambandha is the most important.

(Nitaimani das) #7

Jaya Jaya… Such a wonderful Darshan of Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wow… So blissful… Nitai Vayulekhan bliss… :innocent::innocent::innocent: Zindagi ban gayi ye video dekh ke… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Khushi kahi aur nhi… apni ungli ki thodi si harkat mein hi hai…

Waah… Silent preaching… No need to speak… It seems possible…

(Nitai Shyam das) #8

really so blissful… :scream::raised_hands::raised_hands::pray::pray:
Unbelievable…:raised_hands::raised_hands::pray:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #9

Yes video without a sound, that is the power of Nitai Vayulekhan

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #10

Joy Nitaipreshthji! This is the Nitai vehicle & driver that will bring us back to Nitai Dham Ekachakra!
Bold colors. Reminding us of Nitai and Gaura simultaneously.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #11

Yes golden like Nitai’s body and blue Nitai nam like His dhoti

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #12

Yes, jara ji ungli ki harkat, aur prem mile bharkat aur sabko banaye markat

Yes only sva-upakar, and paropkar only be seeing. Hahaha

But I am slowly realizing that when you have Nitai Vayulekhan, it is vishwam purna sukhayate… everywhere actually

(Jahnavi dasi) #13

Nitai Nitai Nitai… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Vayulekhan bliss at its peak… :raised_hands:🏻:raised_hands:🏻 O Nitai… Thanku so much dear Nitaipreshthji for sending this blissful video… Please accept my dandvata pranaams at your lotus feet. :pray:🏻:pray:🏻 I Wish i could also experience a drop of Nitaimaya Bliss by your mercy… :pray:🏻:pray:🏻:sob:

(Nitaimani das) #14

Ji Gurudev… Vishw purna sukhayate can be fully realized by Nitai Vayulekhan only…

(Hem Gauranga das) #15

Gurudeva U r the actual powerhouse for all of us…Inspiration n enthusiasm providing source for all…U r the main foundational stone n footings of the building of this mission…aapki jai dao…

(Nitaisevika dasi) #16

Jay ho! Finally devotees will be so elated to get both of Your purifying association at once in the most auspicious month! What an utsav that will be for the eyes, heart and soul! This Kartik Vrata is going to be a blast in Ananga Manjari’s nivasa in Radhakund Dham!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #17

Taken from earlier post by Shrila Nitaipreshthji :

Yesterday, I was deeply relishing being mentally in Radha Kund in my dream! Nitai showed me the connection between Nitaidham and Radhadham! All the lanes of Radha Kund became bejewelled and lush green forest paths in the kunjas

(Prashant Aggarwal) #18

I was wondering when Gurudev will be travelling from Ekchakra to Radhakund how many souls will be delivered by his darshans and his giving them pure touch of Nitai as he always engaged in Nitai vayulekhan and that pure air of Nitai will touch those souls and then krishna will be chasing them :scream::scream::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:The people who will see him doing vayulekhan at airport, railway stations while Gurudev is travelling :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: