Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

In Nitainam there is only Shuddha Nam

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

:hibiscus: The real test of our Nitai Bhakti is to not feel negativity and depression towards anyone when we are tested or hurt, happily continue our daily sadhana, and be content in whatever sevas we can do ourselves for Doyal Nitai and Guruvarga, or by doing those which are specifically given to us by our Gurus and Nitai. No one can take away our soul’s eternal right to do our own daily sadhana and go to the spiritual world, except our ownselves, which is in fact our first and foremost daily seva and duty. It does not matter so much if we can do any other sevas or not, as they are only meant to assist our daily sadhana. हरे कृष्ण. जय निताइ.

:hibiscus: Harinam there are 3 stages: Namabhasa, Namaparadha, and Shuddha Nam. But in Nitainam there is only Shuddha Nam from the beginning even for the most fallen because Nitai is completely offering Himself to the offenders unconditionally.

:hibiscus: Shrimad Bhagavatam (8.3.20)

ekantino yasya na kancanartham
vanchanti ye vai bhagavat-prapannah
aty-adbhutam tac-caritam sumangalam
GAYANTA ananda-samudra-magnah

Unalloyed devotees, who have no desire other than to serve the Lord, worship Him in full surrender and always SING about His activities, which are most wonderful and auspicious, and by singing merge in an ocean of transcendental bliss. Such devotees never ask the Lord for any other benediction.
Srila Prabhupada reached so many souls with the impossible message of Krishna Bhakti only because he started in the park, continued, and ended with KIRTAN in all his temples. All 18,000 verses of Bhagwat end with the glory of Kirtan. Without Kirtan, no one can become successful in preaching or practicing Japa, Lekhan, or Shravan in any form. Please try this Kirtanmoy Japa, Lekhan, and Shravan as recommended by me in this audio and you will float in bliss.

PS. Another benefit of doing Kirtanmoy Japa, Lekhan, and Shravan is that one does not need to keep a track of doing Kirtan separately as it is already accomplished in abundance.

(Nitairam das) #2

Thankyou sooo much Shrila Gurudev for this encouraging instruction:raised_hands::raised_hands:… Sadhana is sooo important in our life:pray:… plz plz bless me that i could follow this instruction seriously till the end of my life:pray::pray:… These motivational posts are really very very helpful for our nourishment in bhakti :pray:

All glories to u :raised_hands::raised_hands:
All glories to Guru parampara :raised_hands::raised_hands:
All glories to Doyaal Nitaaaai :raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Nitai Seva das) #3

Jaya Nitai Thank you so much Shrila Gurudev for enlightening and giving this LIFE changer DIRECT instruction.You have already showed causeless mercy by giving the most easiest process of Nitai Naam Lekhan, which is a booster to Sadhana and in itself powerful sadhana. Pls bless us that we can follow it and can remain firm with our day to day sadhana. :pray::pray::pray:

(Nitaimani das) #4

Thank you very much dear Gurudev for sharing this mother of all instructions. What you have said is the real art of living and the real art of dying.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #5

so true it includes both dear @nitaimanidas

(Nitaimani das) #6

With your mercy, guidance, and support, we all can surely follow this most important instruction.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #7

if we all do, we all be together in Goloka after this life

(Nitaimani das) #8

Then following this instruction would mean the best death and afterlife after endless transmigration.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #9

Yes, for preaching I have emphasised on speaking about the Lord to others by recording or by one-to-one or public speaking so preaching also becomes shravan-kirtan (swarup siddha bhakti)