Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Humble Prayer to NItai

(Nitaimani das) #1

:pray: O Nitai! Who am I to cause the slightest pain, discomfort, or sadness to your beloved devotees? Is there any greater misuse of my free will than this? What a fool I am!

:pray: He Nitai! No matter how much I try to serve you or please you, everything is useless unless I learn to please your devotees and serve them wholeheartedly with utmost respect.

:pray: He Nitai! I think I aspire to attain your love. But if I were really serious then I would not maintain so much envy and hatred towards your devotees.

:pray: A Vaishnav is not supposed to give pain to any living entity. But I’m such a wretch that I dare to cause pain and inconvenience to the rarest and holiest Nitaibhakts.

:pray: My casual behavior towards your devotees shows how low is my regard and devotion for you Nitai.

:hibiscus: Narrotam das Thakhur says “Nitai pada sada karo ash”… That is, 247 hanker for the attainment and service of Nitai’s lotus feet. I wish I could hanker like this for a single moment at least. But I have no time. I’m 247 engrossed in hankering for material pleasures and making unlimited plans for sense gratification and self-aggrandizement.

(Nimai das) #2

Oh Nitai, it’s like amara jivana mirror for my sinful self :pensive::pray::raised_hands:Actually @nitaimanidas prabhujis singing of Amara Jivana is heart-breaking. Could hear it 2-3 times live in Ekachakra :pray::raised_hands:
I can never come up with such authentic bhava while singing that song :pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

He Nitai! Yes I heard his mera jivan sada… It is heart wrenching :raised_hands::raised_hands:
And the effect of hearing it in the atmosphere of Ekachakra must be even more touching

(Nimai das) #4

Although Nitai is supremely oblivious to His Devotees’ faults still I think He likes to listen to this song in His Dham when sang sincerely :pray:

(Anjali Gupta) #5

How can a Nitai Bhakta be envious to anyone?. Devotees of Nitai are more humble than the most humble Nitai Chand:blush::pray:.
Please don’t write such words for you…

(Nitaimani das) #6

Joy Nitai. Dandavat Pranaam dear prabhuji. You have seen how fallen I am. That’s why I sing that song like that. It truly describes my condition. :pray::pray::pray:

(Nimai das) #7

Advanced devotees make quite a huge drama out of the tiniest unintentional weakness shadow of which they might have discovered in their hearts… :pray::pray::pray::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Me on the other hand, it does not even come to my mind to sing that song, what to speak of actually meaning it. :smirk:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #8

Actually, till the Nitailila is composed, this Hindi song is perhaps my greatest literary contribution to the devotee world because it instantly makes us trinad api and also because it is based on Amar jivana of Ananga Manjari vallabh Bhaktivinoda Thakur.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #9

Jaya ho Gurudev… Truly there isn’t a bhajan which could have described my fallen position any better… :raised_hands:
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Explains Who is Lord Nityananda

"… Nityänanda is the Primary Manifestive Constituent of the Divinity. Nityananda alone possesses the distinctive function of the guru. In Nityananda the function is embodied.

Nityananda is the servant-God. He serves Sri Gaurasundar by the distinctive method of reverential servitude. He is identical with Sri Balarama of Krsna-lila Sri Balarama is not the chum of Krsna, but His respected elder brother. It is intimate relationship characterized by becoming reserved on one side and of respectful deference on the other.

Individual souls are under the direction of Nityananda. They receive their service of Sri Gaurasundara i.e. of Krsna, at his hands. Nityananda is not a jiva. He is Divinity He is the ultimate source of the jiva. The jiva is a potency of Nityananda. No jiva can be the medium of the service of the Absolute to another jiva. The Absolute alone may communicate His service to the separable constituents of Himself. This is the real nature of the function of the guru…"