NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Humble attempt to Glorify HG Nitaimani das prabhuji

nitaimanidas
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f03f825e038>

(Jahnavi dasi) #1

Joy Nitai Dandvata Pranaams to Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all Nitaibhaktas. My heart is unable to stop myself from Glorifying our true MANI who mercifully appeared to spread Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva’s Mission, vani and teachings boldly like Simha Guru Shrila Bhaktisiddhant Saraswati Thakur Prabhupada… His glories are limitless and unfathomable… far beyond the reach of my tiny and dull brain… but only by the mercy of all of you exalted Nitaibhaktas, and my dearest Spiritual Master Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva I would like to make a humble attempt…

:rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip:

"Jaya Jaya Nitaimani das prabhuji hamaare,
Nitaipreshthji aur Nitai ko jo hain ati pyaare
Nirantar karte hain Nitai aur Nitaibhakto ki sewa,
Apki kripa se mile aur sabko bhi ye alaukik mewa
Apki vaani hai ati sumadhur,
pradaan karti hai banjar dil ko anand aur nishtha bharpur
Prabhu aap hain param udaar,
mujh jaise kangal ko apne diya Nitai bhakti ka param upkaar
har pal apne diya prabhu apna saath,
parantu maine apko kabhi na kiya dil se dhanyavaad
iss aparaadh ke liye kar dijiye apni ayogya beti ko maaf,
"Jaya Jaya Nitaimani das prabhuji hamaare,
Nitaipreshthji aur Nitai ko jo hain ati pyaare"

:rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip::rose::hibiscus::tulip:

Just like a father takes care of his child, teaches him how to walk in the same way From the very beginning, He has helped and taken care of my every doubt, my problems… When all four of us (my family) were new in Bhakti prabhuji used to come at my place for kirtan and kathas… They used to be so very strong, instructive, logical with unparalleled examples and also very sweet at the same time. He used to present a complete package consisting of high philosophy and sweet pastimes of the Lord… and the astonishing thing is that at that time He was only of 17-18… When he was in 9th class he wrote a book and even more astonishing is that he started giving lectures at the age of 13. This proves that he is not at all an ordinary personality but a born Nitai bhakta who is empowered by Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva, whole Guru parampara and Lord Nitaichand… He used to give 6-8 hours non stop katha… isnt it too much extraordinary… Not only this On Ekadashis he used to do prgms in the day plus all night jagran with all of us… Ohh Nitai missing those golden days… :sob::sob:

Whenever we deviate, He gives various wake up calls and alerts and brings us back in the right direction… He has opened up the gateway to the most concealed and confidential darshan and association of Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva, the one and only exalted Nitaibhakta in this world who is constantly engaged in the service of Doyal Nitai.

When he was doing graduation he used to think of getting full time and retire which even 60 year aged person also doesnot think of. and he used to inspire all of us that we all have to shed gallons of blood for this mission… Make plans now how you are going to serve Mission and Srila Gurudeva. Each and every word he speaks is filled with so much love and surrender for Srila Gurudev and Nitai that it makes the stone heart also melt… At that time I used to think everyone will get full time how will i?? So this desire took birth in me… and you wont believe he made full arrangement for me to get full time… Without him I would have never thought of serving Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva in maha audarya dham even for a single day… He is like a jini, a magic wand, my wish fulfilling tree!!!

If someone knows the heart of Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva then that is only one person - Nitaimani das prabhuji. There is no need for Srila Gurudeva to even utter a word for what sewa he wants to be done because our Nitaimani das prabhuji is ready with the service because of deep connection and heart to heart relation with his spiritual master… I remember when He requested wikipedia to make changes for searching “Nitai”. That was a difficult task but it was Srila Gurudeva’s inner desire… Prabhuji knew that… thatsy after getting full time this was one of his first and most significant contribution to Nitai Vayulekhan Mission. He has sacrificed everything for helping the suffering souls and serving Nitai’s mission and his bhaktas.

Nitaimani das prabhuji has very unique ways of preaching, his visions and determination for various Nitai’s and Nitaipreshthji’s services is extraordinary. His bharat bharaman idea to distribute the priceless mellow of Nitai Vayulekhan to one and all is matchless… Earlier i used to think Srila Gurudeva’s desire of Nitai becoming the household name will take time but now i realize i was wrong… With the speedy and unique preaching plans of Nitaimani das prabhuji this desire of Srila Nitaipreshthji will be fulfilled in sometime…

I know watever i have pen down is not even a drop of the ocean of his glories and is like showing a lamp to the sun. I am incapacitated to glorify him further bcz his glories are inconceivable for a fool like me. My only prayer to Nitai to let my surrender and appreciation for Nitaimani das prabhuji and Srila Gurudeva increase day by day and I may serve them and Nitai in the way with all the strength i possess… :pray:t2::pray:t2:

(Nitai Seva das) #2

All glories to HG @nitaimanidas prabhuji, who is always serving Shrila @Nitaipreshthji internally as well as externally. Ohh Nitai, i could not explain in words… @nitaimanidas prabhuji always keep on motivating us in Field sevas by doing it day and night, leading all of us, be it going on roads, streets for painting, stickers pasting or going for designing to graphic designers, any seva… And prabhuji always try to give us nitaimaya spiritual enlightenment whenever we all come from preaching, prabhuji never feels tired,but he give life to all of us from His association and seva discussion.

If i talk about yesterday prabhuji was there in field for preaching and desining seva whole day, then ecstatic kirtan in evening, then stickers pasting

then ohh Nitai… Prabhujee completed His sadhana till late night almost 3hours or more then prabhuji said today in morning come on seva das let’s go for giving phamplets in newspapers, we came back now… Oh Nitai and prabhuji is still with full on energy​:sob::sob:. Jaya Jaya @nitaimanidas prabhuji. All glories to Prabhu jee.
JAYA JAYA
WORTHWHILE DESCIPLE of Shrila @Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva.

(Manjari dasi) #3

Joy Joy Nitaaaii !! Jay Nitaimani das prabhu !! All glories to their never ending endeavours to preach Nitai Nam… !! All glories to Their seva bhaav !! All glories to Them !!

(Nitai Seva das) #4

Please bless me all the Nitaibhakts so that i could serve HG @nitaimanidas prabhuji, which i am not doing internally, i am number one hypocrite, i am great great fool really who is not able to realize the value of the association of @nitaimanidas prabhuji and all the Nitaiseniks…

All of you please pray for me and bless me, so that i could serve prabhuji and all of his dear Nitai Delhi Devotees… Jaya Jaya doyal, Nitaibhakti Rakshak HG @nitaimanidas prabhuji,.jadi Prabhuji na hoito to amaar ki hoito.

(Jahnavi dasi) #5

Who is more fortunate than u dear prabhuji… You are getting his constant association… He teaches so many things. Unfortunate people like me never get this chance to improve… therefore I am always in illusion… Always dulpicitous, envious… egoistic… You please bless me so that i can also get this golden opportunity… :sob::sob: and i may learn to value his association. :pray:t2::pray:t2:

(Nitai Seva das) #6

Jaya Nitai pranaam mataji, you are associating and serving with @nitaimanidas real sevak and priya Das who is none other than @nitaidas prabhuji, who left everything material works and other stuff only and only on the desire of nitaimanidas prabhuji… You are very very fortunate, who has got the chance to serve and get real seva bhav from @nitaidas prabhuji who is serving day and night @Nitaipresthji and @nitaimanidas Prabhujee. Jaya Jaya Jaya Jaya @nitaidas prabhuji :sob::sob::pray::pray::pray:

(Jahnavi dasi) #7

Jaya ho @nitaidas prabhuji ki. Ap sabki jaya ho… Nitai… Dont know when ill start valuing the precious association of all Sewabhaavi Nitaibhakts… :raised_hands:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

(Nitairam das) #8

we all are getting the association of Nitaimani das prabhuji… For whom Guru seva is the ultimate aim of life… He always thinks to make the name of shrila gurudev famous in this world by making Nitai famous either by Nitai vayulekhan yog , Nitai Bhagwan, Success writing etc by keeping the desire that when Nitai will become famous one day then that day he will get a chance to glorify Shrila gurudev in front of media and all ( aisi guru bhakti KO mera dandvat pranam)… So many thoughts are keep on wandering in his mind to preach people about Nitai… @nitaimanidas prabhuji chalti firti guru bhakti ki murti hai … Anyone who live with him will also get guru prem this I can bet…(Either you chant 1 lakh names or serve a person who is chanting 1 lakh names both are same this is the shortcut :blush: )Ohhh Nitai when will I value this wonderful mercy on me and stop commiting offences against him by serving him properly… :pray: