: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

How to cry to Radha in Radha Kund - the mood of Shrila Gaurkishor das babaji

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #2

Aaj raat ko jo nahi soyega use 3 din, mahine, saal me Goloka mil jayega. Radharani face to face :scream:.

And Gaurkishor das Babaji Maharaj samadhi … these points make us also feel to go there🙏

(Nitaimani das) #3

:hibiscus: Pandav Ekadashi destroys all sins but Hari bodhini Ekadashi gives Radha-prem…

(Nitaisevika dasi) #4

:hibiscus:"If we can’t stay with Radharani for one month to beg Her to give us service, then how will we get sewa from Radharani? How will She give to us?"

Oh Nitai

:hibiscus:"This is a nice shortcut. Come on the last day and take a bath in Radhakund, “Oh my Kartik vrata is over!” Over without even starting haha."

:hibiscus:Gurudev opened the book and Gaurkishor das babajis prayer opened!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

:hibiscus:Extreme love for Radharani manifested as extreme renunciation, vairagya! :sob:Joy Gaurkishor das babaji!

(Nitai Shyam das) #5

Jay Ho Jay Ho :pray::pray:
Joy Nitai dandavata pranam Srila Nitaipreshthji and all devotees :pray::pray:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #6

Thanks for highlighting my foolish spontaneous outbursts which no one will believe anyway! hahaha

(Nitaisevika dasi) #7

Noooo Srila Nitaipreshthji, they are so beautiful :sob: It moved even a hard heart like mine

Gurudev is describing Gaurkishor das Babajis photo and why He always looked down with folded hands! Please don’t miss it. Really increases ones admiration and awe for such an exalted personality even more!

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #8

It is inspiring even a person like me which has such a waste life and degraded consciousness. Such Kathas and points help and inspire so much.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #9

Soooo rasika explanations! You can tell a manjari is explaining this! Behind describing all the qualities of a pure devotee present in Babaji, Gurudev is giving the hidden meanings of how those qualities manifest externally only due to the internal Radha prema! It’s all Radha prema! My God…so deep…we only touch the surface when we say He was a vairagi, etc. Thank you so much Gurudev