NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Guru Puja 2016- katha, celebrations and offerings

videos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f03f47be748>

(adwaitsevadas) #1

Joy Nitai! 8 super super super ecstatic videos on Guru purnima in Nitaidham Ekachakra

By @Nitaipreshthji

Dear Nitaibhakts of our Nitai Vayulekhan Mission,

जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg!
I have read all the Guru Purnima offerings which you have sent me with tears in my eyes. I have carefully offered each one of them mentally to our beloved Prananath Nitai Hiimself and our kripalu Guru Parampara! I may not be able to reply to each one of them personally, but please remember that each one of you is always in my heart in Nitaidham Ekachakra!

निताइ Vayulekhaks daso’smi,
Nitaipreshthji Bhaktiratna Sadhu.

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #2

By Jagannatha dasi mataji:

dear devotees, i had the most wonderful realization on Guru Pournima. Eventhough i wasn’t lately on telegram, my heart weeps for Guru everyday. on Guru Pournima i found out that i will loose my job in one school of four (i go to work to 4 schools for one salary, we split classes) i must have 20 classes a week to have full salary. So i am left on 12 classes with a salary i cannot live from, I decided to quit school and be freelancer and finally comit my life to Nitai!!!

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #3

Dear Jagannath dasi, जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg! Dandavats.

Through Nitai Vayulekhan, Doyal Nitai is directing your life personally. He is making your life easier and surely you will have no scarcity of anything. I am so grateful for your implicit faith in our chintamani Nitai Vayulekhan. You will be in all our thoughts for these 10 days. Praying to Nitai to ensure your full recovery health-wise too.

(rachnahk108) #4

Thank you so much Gurudev for these beautiful memorable pictures of Ekchakra Dham with your divine Darshan :pray::pray::raised_hands:

(Manjari dasi) #5

Joy Nitaai. Thank you so much Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva for these darshan of yours. These images are a treat for us. :pray::sob: wish i could be there… joy Gurudeva! Joy Nitai ! Dandavat pranam Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all the Nitai bhaktas. :pray::pray::pray:

(Nitaichand das) #6

Jaya Jaya… Thankyou prabuji for uploading kaths​:pray: :pray: today I heard video # 4 and 5. It is a real treat listening these videos. After hearing the katha I feel that whole Guru parampara is infusing spiritual energy in me. The way Gurudev has delivered the this power packed katha is awesome… Joy Guru parampara :pray::pray:Joy Nitai :raised_hands: :raised_hands: Joy Gurudev :pray: :pray:

(Nityanandi dasi) #7

Joy Nitai! Ananta koti dandavat pranams at the lotus feet of Nitaipreshthji Gurudev and all Nitaisevaks.
Happy Guru Purnima dearest Nitaipreshthji Gurudev. I can never properly recount Your glories but I will make a feeble attempt now after praying to You for strength.
All I can think is how You are so merciful that You said You would think of me on Gurupurnima since I cannot come to Nitaidham Ekachakra. It is due to my Guru aparadhas that I was prevented but You never give up on the most fallen souls. Lord Varadaraj assured Ramanujacharya that if at the time of death a devotee is for some reason unable to remember Him, He would remember that devotee. Key word: devotee! But Your mercy surpasses the Lord’s many fold because You are willing to remember a Guru aparadhi! On this occasion I beg for the forgiveness of Your disciples and associates for my numerous offenses and beg them to give me opportunities to serve Them so that I may somehow please You in Nitaidham Ekachakra. Thank You for bestowing Nitai vayulekhan which is the most effective means of doing constant Ekachakra yatra. When I do it I see Your lotus feet in each Lila sthali dearest Gurudev, and that is the only thing that is sustaining this worthless life. Please let me never forget Your lotus feet under any circumstances.
Your wretched aspiring servant,
Nityanandi dasi

(Nitai Bhikshu das) #8

This is the Maha Offering Nityanandi Mataraniji :pray:

I feel the same. I am not even a real devotee. I have been impersonating for so long. But no matter what, Srila Nitaipreshthji is continuing to try to correct me. He is so kind to take His valuable time and effort to keep Nitai in my ears, heart and mind.

(Viswambhar das) #9

All glories to all devotees… so heartfelt offerings from all devotees… i beg unto the lotus feet of all devotees to kindly bestow mercy upon me so that i could have a drop of Sri Guru Charan Rati from the ocean which all devotees possess… such a wretched soul i am but still Gurudev have kindly accepted only because of Nitai Bhaktgan especially HG Damodardas prabhuji and HG KishorKishoridas prabhuji. Without their mercy i am zero… Their love for Sri Guru…i dont have any words to express… The Lotus Feet of Sri Guru is so powerful magnet that it attracts even a barren rust covered heart of mine… Oh Gurudev kindly forgive me for all my offenses. Pls kindly always keep me under Your Lotus Feet. :sob::sob: i am not even capable of being called as Your disciple but Your mercy is beyond all boundaries…causeless mercy. :sob::sob::sob: Gurudev…Nitai… :sob::sob::sob::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

(Manjari dasi) #10

Thank you Gurudeva for giving me shelter in the dust of Your Lotus feet despite of the fact that i am so fallen and so lost. You have always motivated each of your disciple and given them the highest nectar in the most easy way… who can be merciful than you?? Not just handing over, you make sure that each one of them is following that… Gurudeva so mercifully you accept every new soul arriving at Your Lotus feet and provide them the path to ‘Nitai’ leading to their ultimate destination ‘Ekachakra’. Your selfless tireless endless services are the ones that tells us the real bhava that is needed. You have always been teaching us by your example. May Guru Parampara shower blessings upon us, by Your causeless mercy. May i always remain under the cool shelter of Your Lotus feet. May i never deviate from the path that you have shown us. May i never lose a tinge of faith in Your vani. May my faith always increase upon your Lotus feet. May i always remain in the association of Your disciples who may keep guiding me how to render services to Your Lotus feet and Nitai. I pray to Guru Parampara and Nitai that i always keep rendering services to You. Jay Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva !! Jay Srila Jagannath das babaji !! Jay Srila Gaur Kishor das babaji !! Jay Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur Maharaj !! Jay Srila BhaktiSiddhant Saraswati Thakur maharaj !! Jay Srila Bhaktivedant Prabhupada !! Jay Adi Guru Nityananda prabhu !! Jay Vrindavan das Thakur Maharaj !! Jay Vaishnava Thakur !! Jay Tulasi Maharani !! Jay jay Ekachakra !! :pray::pray::pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #11

In photos,

This one is sooooo nice! Gurudev’s sidelong merciful glance is just too ecstatic! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Gurudev kripa bindu diya koro he ei dase trinapekha ati hin! Kripakana koro Prabhu!

This is soooo tremendously sweet! Feel so proud to be in this Parampara! Param Gurudev ki jay! Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev ki jay!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #12

(1)
āsraya kariyā bando srī guru carana
jāhā haite mile bhāi krsna-prema dhana

(2)
jīvera nistāra lāgi nanda-suta hari
bhuvane prakāsa hana guru-rūpa dhari

(3)
mahimāya guru krsna eka kari jāna
guru ājnā hrde saba satya kari māna

(4)
satya-jnāne guru vākye jāhāra visvāsa
avasya tāhāra haya vrajabhume vāsa

(5)
jāra prati gurudeva hana parasanna
kona vighne seha nāhi haya avasanna

(6)
krsna rusta ha’le guru rākhibāre pāre
guru rusta ha’le krsna rākhibāre nāre

(7)
guru mātā guru pitā guru hana pati
guru vinā e samsāre nāhi āra gati

(8)
guruke manusya-jnāna nā kara kakhana
guru-nindā kabhu karne nā kara sravana

(9)
guru nindukera mukha kabhu nā heribe
yathā haya guru-nindā tathā nā jāibe

(10)
gurura vikriyā yadi dekhaha kakhana
tathāpi avajnā nāhi kara kadācana

(11)
guru-pādapadme rahe jāra nisthā bhakti
jagat tārite sei dhare mahāsakti

(12)
hena guru pādapadma karaha vandanā
yāhā haite ghuce bhāi sakala yantranā

(13)
guru pādapadma nitya ye kare vandana
sire dhari vandi āmi tāhāra carana

(14)
sri guru caranapadma hrde kari āsa
sri guru vandanā kare sanātana dāsa

TRANSLATION

1. Having sought refuge, I bow at Sri guru’s feet, from which, O brother, one gains the wealth of Krsna-prema.

2. To redeem the jivas Nanda’s son Hari appears in the world in the likeness of Sri guru.

3. Guru and Krsna are glorified as one and so the guru’s order should always be taken to heart, knowing it is satya.

4. Whoever has deep faith in the guru’s utterances as satya-jnana certainly dwells in Vrajabhumi.

5. Whoever courts Sri gurudeva’s pleasure, no impediment can cause him harm.

6. If Krsna gets angry Sri guru can protect, but if guru gets angry Krsna will neglect.

7. Guru is mother, guru is father, guru is lord and master. Without Sri guru there is no recourse in this samsara.

8. Never look upon Sri guru as a worldly man and never lend your ears to guru-ninda.

9. Never even look in the face of them that speak ill of guru and avoid the place where guru ninda is heard.

10. Even if you see some misconduct in Sri guru, never disregard him for it.

11. One who thus cleaves to guru’s lotus-feet with firm devotion, carries with him the great power to deliver the world.

12. Bow to such a guru’s lotus-feet, O brother, thereby all afflictions cease.

13. Whoever bows to Sri guru’s lotus-feet every day, taking his feet upon my head I salute him.

14. Hoping to retain guru’s lotus-feet within his heart, Sanatan das makes guru vandana.

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #13

Amol Patel (Advaita Nitai Das):
Jai jai Nitai
Anant koti dandvat pranam to the lotus feet of shrila Nitaai Preshthji.
O my dear gurudev I am eternally grateful to your lotus feet for accepting a fool like me.
Dear gurudev on this auspicious day please bless a me to serve our Guru parampara very nicely.
Your insignificant ignorant servant
Advaita Nitai Das

(Nitaisevika dasi) #14

Dearest Nitaipreshthji Gurudev, please accept my ananta koti pranams at the dust of Your lotus feet.

Being so far away from Your lotus feet (both externally and internally due to my own ocean of faults), I am completely unaware of how to properly honor them today and worship them with my heart and soul. Being the incapable fool I am and your most unworthy disciple, I can only submit the following humble prayer at Your Doyal Nitai’s lotus feet again and again and depend on Him as always to transfer whatever little prayers and feelings I have to my Guru Maharaj’s lotus feet.

Kripa koro he Nitai adhamera prati
Deho natha Nitaipreshthji’r padapadme rati

Tomar prasade pailam emon doyal Guru
Tumi dekho jeno charan na chadi kabhu

“Oh Nitai please be merciful upon this useless and destitute soul. Give me my dear Lord, attachment for Nitaipreshthji’s lotus feet.”

“It is by Your mercy and blessings that I recieved such a merciful master.
Now You kindly see to it that I never leave His lotus feet ever.”

I may be the most fallen soul in this existence, but I solemnly promise I will make sure Nitaichand cannot cast away this prayer of mine since this desire is the only wealth I have. I also offer my heartfelt gratitude to Adi Guru Nityananda Prabhu’s lotus feet today, the merciful Lord who lovingly granted me the shelter of His most merciful associate, without considering my disqualification for such a position.

What You have given us is far far beyond the attempt to be put into words dear Nitaipreshthji. We are and will remain utterly incapable of doing so, however Your giving is just increasing exponentially day by day. As each moment passes, You are submerging us into a greater pool of unrepayable debts…but can’t help but admit…it never felt this blissful and satisfying to know you are eternally bound in someone’s debt and will never be able to pay them back.

Although I must confess that I audaciously aspire to one day return at least a tiny minuscule drop of all the endless endeavors You are doing for us by attempting to become a humble instrument to preach Nitai’s glories, despite my own disqualification. But I am fully aware that this is just like the mentaliy of a foolish child who thinks they can form an ocean with droplets. You are the only doer! But I wish to helplessly beseech Nitai to become a menial instrument of Your divine grace. :pray:

Even after distributing Nitai in so many forms, You have handed Him over to us directly…literally in our hands…through Nitai Vayulekhan. Kindly bless us so that our loving attachment to this most merciful process of all times grows only deeper and deeper every day.

Even though I am in such a distant place separated from Your lotus feet, I can emphatically say that they are fully capable of exerting their potency even from such a distance…by granting one the power to keep going at all costs. I can understand that the only reason I am still somehow hanging onto bhakti is solely due to Your mercy, which doesn’t allow any soul to leave Nitai.

Instead of offering just my insincere words, I am praying and waiting for the day when I’ll actually be able to offer You some sincere efforts of spreading Nitai Vayulekhan and Nitai Bhakti like all my dearest and exalted godbrothers and godsisters. Guru mukha padma vakya chittete koriya aikya aar na koriho mone asha. On this day of Guru Purnima, the only offering I can give You is a promise that I will try my level best to come up to the level of carrying out Your instructions. Ultimately, I am hopeless and Your causeless mercy is my only strength.

Tava kripakana amar sambal
Tava kripa bina nahi anya bal
Kripa koro Prabhu diya chit bal
Das toma pranamoy
Gurudev doyamoy! Gurudev doyamoy!

Your aspiring servant life after life,
Nitaisevika dasi

(Radhasakhi dasi) #15

(Nimai das) #16

I offer my repeated prostrated obeisances to the Lotus Feet of Shrila Nitaipresththji Gurudeva @NitaiBS at this most auspicious day of Guru Purnima. May i never abandon the cooling shelter of His Lotus Feet and by Nitai’s mercy one day fully comprehend His Glories. :pray::raised_hands:

(Krishnaprasad das) #17

Dandvat pranam onto the holy feet of Srila Nitaipreshta Gurudev and all Nitai Sevaks Joy Nitaivayulekhan… Hare Krishna​:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::pray::pray::pray::pray::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Dear Gurudev please accept my most humble obiesances into your lotus feet​:pray::pray::pray:. Today on this happy and auspicious day of Guru Purnima​:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus: kindly bless me so that I always get the strength to follow your instructions. Am still aspiring to be your sincere disciple hope that day comes soon. The Gift of Vayulekhan that you have given to all of us is incomparable and your always trying your best to uplift the society from its fallen position. My words are not enough to glorify you however I have made this humble attempt. Dear Gurudev far or near kindly be merciful to me… Jay Gurupoornima…Jay Srila Nitaipreshta Gurudev… Jai Jai Guruvarga​:pray::pray::pray:

(Nitaichand das) #18

:hibiscus::sunflower::rose::tulip::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::fallen_leaf::leaves::tanabata_tree::maple_leaf::ear_of_rice:GURU PURNIMA OFFERINGS TO SRILA NITAIPRESHTHJI GURUDEV​:hibiscus::tulip::blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::leaves::tanabata_tree:

Nama om Gauranga padaya
Nitai presthaya bhutale
srimate Bhaktiratna Sadhu iti namine
Nitai Vayulekhan Nitai naam lila vitarine
Radha Bhaktivinoda ashraya pradayine
:leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves:
“sri guru karunä sindhu, patita janära bandhu
parama dayälu avatära |
nayane anjana dilä, hrde jnäna prakäsilä
vandon ämi carana tänhära ||”
:maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf:
Dearest Srila Nitaipreshth ji Gurudev,

I offer my most respectful and humble dandavat pranams at the dust of your lotus feet. All glories to your loving divine grace.

I wish you a very happy Guru-purnima and pray to Sri Ekachakradhameshwara Nityananda Mahaprabhu for your spiritual well-being.

I would like to convey my offering with much appreciation and gratitude. Please allow me to do so.

Gurudev, by revealing the potency of Nitai Vayulekhan, you made me to add it as powerful weapon in the arsenal of my sadhna and by your blessings and the practice of Nitai Vayulekhan this past year has been full of new spiritual experiences.

Gurudev you have been so merciful on me that this year you awarded Gayatri diskh even though I’m not yet qualified to receive it. Your mercy doesn’t stop here. You also granted me to render seva of pratibhu vigrah of Nitai Saccinandan. I’m just unable to believe what past agyant sukriti I had which made me the recipient of such magnimous mercy.

Keeping you at the center of my life, each day I can feel how your causeless mercy flows unconditionally in the upkeep of my devotional service.

Throughout the years in Nitai Consciousness you have been there for me, encouraging, instructing, reciprocating and allowing me to do some seva. I only wish I could reciprocate and be able to offer you even a small token of what you really deserve.

Gurudev, you are making many arrangements not only for your disciples but for humanity at large by launching new websites with different Nitai themes catering to each categories of sadhakas, using innovative ways to appeal the general mass to get some attraction towards Nitai. The e-Sanga that you have created is awesome. In every activity of yours, you never fail to strengthen our commitment and conviction to spread the glories of Sri Nitai.

Gurudev I would like to deeply thank you for all of this, you have shown much kindness and attention to me and my family

Gurudev, I must admit today that I haven’t been doing much service and I am a manda mati and my mati is bhrasta due to bad association but yes, writing this offering I am getting renewed energy to do more seva and I can feel being purified while writing this offering. Thank you very much for this opportunity to write on your Guru-purnima.

Just as Nitai’s glories are unlimited, so are your divine glories. For a dull minded person I am, it would take many lifetimes for me to properly glorify you.

I have no qualities to re-pay you except to try and be a good devotee and practice all that you have taught me. Gurudev on this Guru-purnima special day I beg for your blessings that I may persevere in my endeavours to follow and practice your instructions.

Joy Srila Nitaipreshth ji Gurudev​:pray::pray::pray:
Joy Guruvarga!:pray: :pray:
Joy Guru-purnima Mahotsava🙌
Joy Ekachakra dhama​:raised_hands::raised_hands:
Joy Nitai!! Joy Gaur!!:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Your most fallen child,

Nitaichand das :hibiscus::sunflower::rose::tulip::blossom::cherry_blossom::bouquet: