NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Glories to Nitai Vayulekhan Acharya Shrila Nitaipreshthji

(Nitai das) #1

Joy Nitai Dandavata Pranams to dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all Nitai Bhaktas.

All Glories All Glories All Glories to our dearest master who has come to deliever the whole universe by this miraculous process of Nitai Vayulekhan. Billions and trillions of souls are getting benefited and will get benefited in future by coming in contact with the purified air which has touched Nitai Nam Akshars formed by doing vayulekhan by all practitioners of Vayulekhan. I feel the people around are getting some agyat sukriti being present nearby where Nitai is written in air.

Day and night he has just been thinking of not only delivering the devotess, not only the pious and faithful people and not only the karmis, yogis and gyanis but the lowest of the low, the gross offenders, sinful, agnostics, atheists and all skeptic people of this world. He has revealed such a glorious process which was never given in the past and is fully and only capable of delievering them by non religious means.

Now i feel somewhere satisfied from inside that His 25yrs of rigid sadhan, tapasya and untiring efforts of days and nights has started giving fruit as he revealed this Vayulekhan 1 yr back to this world and the people of this world are witnessing miracles in thier lives. Very soon Nitaipreshthji and his loyal servants will bring revolution in this world :earth_africa:. After doing Nitai Vayulekhan today i felt like begging Nitaipreshthji by holding his soft lotus feet along with this prayer to give me a drop of his staunch faith in Nitai Vayulekhan.

ohe! Nitaipreshthji gurudeva, dayara sagara,

e dase karuna kari’

diya pada-chaya, shodha he amare,

tomara carana dhari (1)

chaya vega dami’, chaya dosha shodhi’,

chaya guna deha’ dase

chaya sat-sanga, deha’ he amare,

bosechi sangera ashe (2)

ekaki amara, nahi paya bala,

nitai vayulekhane

tumi kripa kari’, shraddha-bindu diya,

deha’ nitai-nama-dhane (3)

nitai se tomara, nitai dite para,

tomara shakati ache

ami ta’ kangala, ‘nitai nitai’ bali’,

dhai tava pache pache (4)

(Prashant Aggarwal) #2

Great prabhuji :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
Jai ho apki Nitai das prabhuji :pray:t2::pray:t2:, jai nitaipresthji , jai Nitai :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

(Anjali Gupta) #3

Wonderfully you glorified the most glorious Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva🙏.
Absolutely true. Gurudeva always think to deliver all. Nitai is merciful but our Gurudeva is even more merciful😊.
All glories to Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva!! All glories to Nitai Bhaktas🙏

(Nimai das) #4

Doyal Nitai! Thank You prabhuji for Your sincere and beautiful glorification :pray::raised_hands:

Doyal Nitai! Doyal Gurudeva!

(Nitai das) #5

Shrila Gurudeva Patita Paavana
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Ihara Paramhamsa Nitaiar Nija Vamsha tandera charan mama gati :pray:

Thank you very much all for reading such a poor attempt in glorifying a first class Mahabhagvata devotee of Lord Nitai :pray::pray::pray:

(rachnahk108) #6

Jay Jay!!so beautiful glorification. Thank you so much for sharing prabhuji :pray::pray::raised_hands:
A heart melting offering.so so sweet and touching. :raised_hands::raised_hands::pray: All glories to you prabhuji. :raised_hands:

(Bharatishvaridasi) #7

Mood of Gurupurnima started from today ,it seems

(Nitaisevika dasi) #8

What a heart touching prayer coming from the innermost core of your heart. No doubt by the grace of Nitai, Gurudev’s glories are firmly established there. Thank you for bringing this outpour for all of our benefit. Your faith in the process of Nitai Vayulekhan is the true proof of your Guru bhakti.

(Krishnaprasad das) #9

Joy Nitai ! Dandvat prnam dear prabhuji what a heart felt prayer at the lotus feet of dear gurudev… all glories to you, your guru bhakti and guru seva are inspiring…please bless that even I get even little bhakti as you. :pray:

(Jahnavi dasi) #10

Joy Nitai Dandvata pranaams Srila Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva and all Nitaibhaktas. wat a beautiful glorification… only a true disciple can glorify in such a heart melting way…

ohe gurudeva…
nitai se tomara, nitai dite para,
tomara shakati ache

(Shruti jain) #11

Jay Jay Nitai !!! :pray:🏻:pray:🏻:pray:🏻