Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Glories of Nitainam and Prachar

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

:hibiscus: Every soul we give the rarest of the rare Nitainam to in Kaliyuga, we are conquering the kingdom of Maya, and reducing the anxiety of Lord Nitai Himself, as Nitainam and Nitailila and totally offenseless. Most glorious are the Nitai-bhuridas!

:hibiscus: Never before has such a merciful Name and Pastimes manifested in the whole creation and never again it will! A Name and Pastimes so utterly forgiving, liberal, merciful, compassionate, and maganimous to the most fallen of the fallen (sei maha-vaishnava haya tatakshana). :raised_hands: जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarga. :pray: Daso’smi.

:hibiscus: Great Nitaiprachar campaign dear mataji. This is what makes our each day in this material world worth living when we truly save some souls daily with Nitainam. We can make them do it once when they receive the card if possible so sone pe suhaga!!! Without daily Nitaiprachar, we are not able to do something to touch Nitai’s heart so our bhajan remains one-sided or incomplete. :raised_hands: जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarga. :pray: Daso’smi.

:hibiscus: Just like the only means to attain Radha Dasyam is Nitainam and Nitailila, I want to loudly proclaim today on Lalita-shashti, that the only way to attain Lalita’s seva in the deepest kunjas of Radha Kund is also Nitainam and Nitailila. Joy Nitai! Jai Lalite!

:hibiscus: Since Srila Prabhupda is Nityananda-Avesh himself, I think it would please him extremely if Nitainam and Nitailila are spread across the world dear prabhuji.

:hibiscus: You should thank our Doyal Nitai Himself for revealing His merciful name in this world in this very Kaliyuga. Who am I? Hahaha. And Nitainam prachar will set the stage for Nitailila prachar (hearing, and singing Nitainam) through music (which is again liked by all) gradually one day at least to some chosen fortunate souls out of them.