NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Gaur Loves Nitaibhaktas

(Nitaimani das) #1

Gaura loves Nitaibhakts

Joy Nitai! Joy Nitaipreshthji Gurudev!

Yesterday morning when I was leaving from Radhakund, before that I was doing Radhakund Parikrama and I visited Tamala Tala. So I was doing Nitai Vayulekhan over there remembering Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and suddenly I had this realisation. I mean theoretically I knew it before also but practically I could feel that Mahaprabhu is you know saying, like in Chaitanya Bhagavata Mahaprabhu says, Mahaprabhu is saying that those who worship Nitai, those who have love for Nitai, faith in Nitai, those who are engaged in Nitai bhajana, Nitai Bhakti, they are so dear to Gauranga Mahaprabhu. They are very very very dear to Gauranga Mahaprabhu. I mean I felt that Mahaprabhu caresses and embraces and you know loves so much those devotees who have love for Nitai. Gauranga Mahaprabhu is so fond of Nitaibhaktas. He is extremely happy with those souls who worship His brother Nitai. So theoretically I knew this, I had read this many times in Chaitanya Bhagavata but yesterday morning I could practically feel it that I was doing Nitai Vayulekhan and Mahaprabhu was so happy because I was writing His brother’s name. I could practically feel it.

Joy Nitai! Joy Gaura! Joy Gurudev!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

Sooo beautiful :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Joy Tamal tala! Thank You so much for sharing this. There is no doubt about this…

(Hem Gauranga das) #3

thank u prabhuji…joy Nitai…about Nitai 's glories i think few days back NSD prabhvi had posted very very beautiful some verses…

(Nimai das) #4

What an invaluable realization! Joy Nitai! Joy Gaur!

(Vaibhav Parakh) #5

Dandvats Pranaam to HDG Srila Gurudev, Nitaimani Das Prabhuji and all the Nitai Bhaktas, listening to the realisation, suddenly my eyes have become teary and it has instilled great hope in me that someday Gauranga Mahaprabhu will also embrace me! Joy Nitai! Joy Joy Nitai!

(Mani Manjari dasi) #6

not only in tamal tala ,i saw he is shivering, goosebumps in every leela sthali while parikrama…jai nitaimaniji pg …:pray::pray::pray: