NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Full timers daily blueprint

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

The Daily Blueprint to Goloka for Bhakti Fulltimers

Daily be ready for death and for attaining immortality in Goloka by this blueprint!

In Goloka there is 8-prahar lila for 3 hours each. So here there are 3 daily parts of 8 hours each for attaining Goloka!

In Goloka there is 8-prahar lila for 3 hours each. So here there are 3 daily parts of 8 hours each for attaining Goloka!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

Waah Waah, what an arrangement!!! Maya ke liye koi room choda hi nahi…Perfect combo of internal pravritti through bhajan and kripa siddhi via Nitai prachar.

Aindra das babaji used to always say we should do Kirtan for at least 8 hours daily if we are sincere and serious about making progress on Ragamarg…You have given the best arrangement dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudev.And the bhajan comes in the first part of the day so that we can have the purification and internal inspiration to preach effectively

(Siddesh Kannan) #3

Jaya Jaya! Such a perfect plan with 100% return to Goloka guarantee :clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes:

(Hem Gauranga das) #4

Jai Jai… only such perfect plan can save us undoubtedly…May I develop a true faith to follow this divine schedule!!:raised_hands:

(Siddesh Kannan) #5

Jaya Jaya! All glories to the fulltime bhaktas :clap::pray::raised_hands:

Thank you for such a beautiful reminder blueprint Srila Nitaipreshthji. May I develop the faith to follow this blueprint one day😢

(Viswambhar das) #6

How merciful You are dear Gurudev that You kindly care everyone to go to Golok. This routine will surely enhance our Bhakti and sewa multitude

(Jahnavi dasi) #7

Joy Joy… :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: I wish i can follow this schedule one day… :sob::sob::sob: Need your mercy dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudeva. :sob::pray:t2:

(Komal ) #8

Jaya Jaya​:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Thank you so much for sharing Gurudev​:pray::pray:

Joy Nitai. Dandavat Pranaam Srila Gurudev and all Nitaibhaktas.:pray::pray: