Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

🍀 My Inner Feelings

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #1

:hibiscus: Many devotees practice Bhakti Yoga because of the social opportunity and community experience of meeting and being with other devotees, or for being with their better-halves in Bhakti, not to turn inwards and awaken their individual, dormant, internal, and eternal relationship with Harinam and Nitai. Preaching is important, but till when will I keep on sacrificing my quest to go more and more deeper into internal lila remembrance, just to preach to or meet neophyte devotees, who simply can’t understand the depths of my katha; don’t, can’t, or simply won’t take my kathas or instructions seriously no matter how pure or urgent they are; and who keep pulling my consciousness back to the mundane plane?

:hibiscus: If it were possible, which it is not, I would personally prefer to go deeper and deeper into lila remembrance in a solitary place, and only associate with those devotees who are very advanced and attached to Harinam, Nitainam Lekhan, Lila Shravan-Kirtan, and Dhamvas; serious and internal in remembrance; simple-hearted; and especially renounced from materialistic relationships. For all others, I can record audio kathas and write books with my deepest lila remembrance, and they can hear or read them if they so desire to get my association through vani.

:hibiscus: Sometimes I feel that doing Harinam or Nitainam Lekhan together with devotees is the real way to answer all their questions. And even when I do katha, I should just close my eyes and go deeper in my own remembrance, not expecting anything from anyone.

PS. The above is just an outburst of my heart, which I just wanted to pen down, even though I know that I may never be able to practically do this way, simply because I care deeply to serve every single soul who turns to Nitainam Lekhan for Harinam Ruchi even slightly.

(Hem Gauranga das) #2

i am totally unfit for the all qualities which u r expecting so my humble petetion is to always keep me near ur lotus feet even with hopless conditions…:pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

“Our dormant and eternal relationship with Harinam and Nitai.” These words just shake us up.

(Jahnavi dasi) #4

Nitaaii. :sob::sob: i wish one day by your mercy i could reach the standards… :sob::sob: :pray:🏻:pray:🏻

(Nimai das) #5

Such posts of Yours give me a chance to understand better the dimension of sacrifice You undergo simply for the sake of benefitting the ungrateful and neophyte aspirants like myself and thus inspire me to start appreciating Your transcendental gifts in the adequate manner. :pray::raised_hands:

(Nitai das) #6

I am really sorry dear Gurudeva for disturbing you and wasting your time in small management things. Really sorry for tolerating a neophyte like me

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #7

Nitai ! Dandavat Pranam Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev:pray::pray:. I am very sorry for not understanding your mood and being insincere. This msg shows your merciful nature for most low insincere soul like myself. You always give association, clear doubts and motivates every single soul. You are really agatir gati :raised_hands::raised_hands:. I really wish by your mercy I can someday please you:pray:

(Sruthi) #8

Dear Gurudev you are our light. It is so effulgent that all of us can get exactly how much they can bare
I feel blessed by every single word you write
I am far from good disciple in fact i am worst
But your words are in my heart
My level is to fight for every day chanting
Joy Nitai