: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Experience of Purification in Nitainam Lekhan

(PremiKrishnadasa) #1

Realization for inspiring others in Nitaivayulekhan.

Yesterday I did one round of vayulekan which was mighty slow, probably more than half hour.

My ever dancing mind was tranquilized. An unxplainable sensation was flowing through the mind. After some time, I felt a sudden feeling that a huge bulk of dirt/impurities, something like mud was thrown out from within. I felt a repulsive feeling towards that that which left me. After I continued, suddenly pastimes of Gauranga started coming in my mind, one after another spontaneously.

After this I actually realized what I was reading and hearing many times over from Srila Gurudeva that Gaur Radha Krishna manifests ONLY when our heart is free from contamination of offenses. I am convinced that Nitai cleansed my consciousness and kicked out my some part of mountains of offenses. To further substantiate this, during Vayulekhan the persistence of vision was more prominent during ‘Taa’, the plough.

The slower you do vayulekhan, the more you get purified.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #2

Yes, dear @PremiKrishnadas. So wonderful. Please try it slowly with all the fingers instead of one index finger and you will realize this purification even more faster due to better visualization of Nitainam Akshar Parabrahma.

(Hem Gauranga das) #3

ahahaaaa…kya baat hei prabhuji…all glories to u…Nitai Vayulekhanki jai…Vayulekhanpradata Shrila Gurudevaki jai…joy joy Nitaaaiii

(Nitaisevika dasi) #4

Wow wow wow! Simply outstanding realization dear prabhuji! Thank you soooo much for sharing this!