: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Ekachakra Beauty and progress in construction

(adwaitsevadas) #1

Mud hut roof and wall work along with bathroom fittings and filling of mud around the boundary walls to give it more strength is going on all together.

Side brick wall being constructed to protect the wall of our biggest mud hut from rains

(rachnahk108) #2

So beautiful :pray:Heart melting beauty

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

Seeing the mud of our Ekachakra mudhut, feel like smearing it all over body…Ekachakrar dhula makhibo mathay. When will that day be mine :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Meghavarna shubhangam! Seems the sky is pervaded with Nitai’s Krishna prema! It has turned shyama color, just like Nitai showed Kridhnadas Kaviraj Goswami

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #4

The mud, hay, grass, sand, and bricks and naturally made from earth so we try to use them mostly in Nitaidham Ekachakra!

(adwaitsevadas) #5

Our kitchen terrace is like a beautiful hills station spot where one can have darshan of whole Ekachakra with lots of cooling soothing breeze. And most most most ecstatic is getting wet in Cool pure rain of Ekachakra…No one can resist that…i openly challenge

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #6

Soooo Beautiful…the sky !!! Jay Jay! Who still wants to remain in these cities when we have Doyal Doyal Ekachakra dham of Doyal Nitai!

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #7

Yes in Nitaidham Ekachakra, even though the mud huts are cool, no one wants to stay inside, missing out the natural beauty, fresh air, and 24/7/365 cool environment outside.

(Bharatishvaridasi) #8

Never see such blue sky in cities as overshadowed by pollution. We can plant some useful medicinal.plants and Tulsi in the land left on around the walls ?

(Nitaisevika dasi) #9

All the scenary of this world will accept defeat before this beauty of Ekachakra dhamNitaaaaiiiiiii!!! Kaliyuga mahaushuda dana param, bhaja Ekachakra dhama sada sukhamayam!

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #10

**The whole Nitaidham Ekachakra is the ONLY medicinal plant of Kaliyuga!**What can a small mint plant do when we have Nitaidham Ekachakra which is mega-minting pure devotees!!!

(Nitaisevika dasi) #11

Nitaipreshthji!! Wowww! You light up a Nitai fire with Your spontaneous Nitai replies! Nitaaaiiiiibol! Duniya…ho jao hoshyaar…aa raha hai Nitai bhakti ka bauchaar!

Advaitseva das prabhuji has become intoxicated in Nitaidham Ekachakra dear Gurudev, just like Nitai hears something and replies something else…His devotees’ are becoming mad like Him :slight_smile:

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #12

Relish them as long as I amalive. Hahaha! All of you Nitai youngsters are going to live for decades more if not almost half a century more after I die!

(adwaitsevadas) #13

so true…Home “SWEETEST” home

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #14

Our @adwaitsevadas has many bungalows and shops in Delhi but he prefers to sleep in his Shahi-asan outside my hut in Ekachakra, even rejecting a mosquito net!

(adwaitsevadas) #15

Who fool can resist this eternal bliss of living outside your courtyard. As if continuous Nitai moye vibes are blasting out and even surcharging deadly person like me . :pray:

(Nitaisevika dasi) #16

Oh Nitai, Your love for Nitaipreshthji can burst hearts with insurmountable joy. You can feel the Nitaimoy vibes there and we can feel the vibes of your Guru bhakti even from here! @adwaitsevadas prabhu

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #17

You are all saved because I like this typed recorded form of association which lasts for a much longer time in the world for the benefit of those who will read these Nitaimoy exchanges in the future and for those who can’t be physically present today! Hahaha

In two years, you will have 24 multimedia ebooks or apps on your phone for the respective months, hahaha. You can make a folder Nitai on your phone screen and put all those there and read or hear a particular month whenever you need it, even without the internet and even if the internet or goes down.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #18

Bach gaye! :sweat_smile: You are so merciful dear Nitaipreshthji Gurudev. It is only because of this mercy of Yours that even from all parts of the world, we never feel disconnected from You. This much mercy can only come from Nitai’s beloved representative

(adwaitsevadas) #19

That is your magnanimously merciful nature to not leave even a single jiva without Nitai prem for which u came to deliver in every corner of this world

(Mani Manjari dasi) #20

aiysa guru na hua h or na hi hoga:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: …jaya shrila nitaipreshthji gurudev