: YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Be in sync with Gaur through Vayulekhan

(Nitaisevika dasi) #1

:hibiscus:Nityananda Prabhu is perpetually relishing the nectar of loving devotion to Sri Gauranga Krishna. All His words and deeds are always fulfilling the innermost desires of Nadia Shashi. Thus, by performing Nitai Vayulekhan we can constantly be in sync with the desires of Gaurhari due to being in contact with Nityananda Prabhu, and by the potency of Nitai, act in a manner to please the Lord fully. If we can be in sync with Nitai via Nitai Vayulekhan, then it is absolutely certain that we are instantaneously connected with Gaur Kanai.

:hibiscus:Even though it’s a renowned fact that Nitai is the Supreme Lord of forgiveness, while doing Nitai Vayulekhan this becomes more evident than ever. Nitai’s forgiving nature seems to be encircling our entire being. I’ve always noticed that the natural awareness of my fallen position and offenses becomes more deepened while doing Nitai Vayulekhan - I’m automatically forced to take a humble position. But that’s not the astonishing part. What humbles me even more is that as I start to become more aware and utterly disgusted of my own fallen condition, the more Nitai’s affection and compassion seems to come flowing down. It’s like Nitai is gently saying, “Think nothing of it. I am with you.” This feeling is so beautiful…that we can see all our faults so clearly, but all of that has become overpowered and insignificant before someone’s love. All glories to Nitai Vayulekhan which allows one to experience such heart rending moments with Doyal Nitai.

:hibiscus:Krishna becomes the servant of His pure devotees. He proclaims how He is ready to even sweep the house of such a devotee who is completely surrendered to Him. Imagine, the Supreme Personality of Godhead prepared to personally do the menial task of sweeping someone’s home. This is a honorary position. Will Krishna be ready to act as someone’s servant so easily? Nope! Only the ones who have proven themselves worthy of this kind of reciprocation by their unalloyed love and service may receive this honor. However, just for once consider the mercy of Lord Nitai that He is ready to become our servant now only…in this most miserable condition! He is ready to clean our heart, which is the dirtiest of all, without a single token of service from our side. He is taking the most humble position, which Krishna is reluctant to give even to the greatest mahatmas, to the abominable wretched, fallen souls! The proof of that is Nitai Vayulekhan! We are lifting our finger, and He is applying Himself in our menial service.

Cleansing someone else’s contamination is not a very reputable job, our servants normally clean our mess for us or we do it ourselves. Just imagine the level of compassion and eagerness to deliver us that Nitai is exhibiting by Himself coming down to this position of rendering service to miscreants like us! The topmost servitor of Sri Gauranga Krishna is willingly engaging in the humble service of Krishna vimukha jivas. Causeless mercy at its peak! Who can refuse to do Nitai Vayulekhan after this? Ha Nitai!