NitaiBhakti.com : KRSNA.ME AUDIOS : YouTube : Older YouTube : 1571 Videos : SoundCloud : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Bahulashtami Celebration

photos
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb6dd93de38>

(Mani Manjari dasi) #1

\

Devotees gathered in Harinam Ruchi Nitainam Lekhan Samaj for celebration of Bahulashtami. Shrila Nitaipreshthji took all the devotees for snan and offered various prayers. There was ghee lamp offering to the kundas. Also had Katha by Shrila Nitaipreshthji Gurudev and prasadam.

(Radhasakhi dasi) #2

This one looks like Radharani’s golden effulgence is pervading Radhakund

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

Sooooo beautiful and resplendent! Jay Radhakund!

(Anjali Gupta) #4

Dandavat pranams to Nitaimani das prabhuji and dandavat pranams to Nitai Sena:blush::pray:.
Yesterday Kishorkishori Das prabhuji, vishwambhar prabhuji, vasudhanitai Dasi Prabhvi and I went for the pareekrma and we stopped at one shop to purchase Tulasi mala, we were carrying success writing bags and t- shirts, the shopkeeper told us I am from Ekachakra I know Nitai here in Radhakund all talk about GOPAL and no one knows Nitai but who is spreading Nitai here, every where in Radhakund, Goverdhan parvat one can see Nitai Nitai, he also told us the tourists, the devotees, the residents who come to his shop asks about Nitai and success writing:blush:.
Then our dear Vasudhanitai dasi Prabhvi explained about success writing:blush:.
He then asked about Gurudeva and also was wiling to meet him:blush:.
All glories to Nitai Sena jinki wajah SE crores and lakhs of people are reading about Nitai and becoming dear to Gauranga Mahaprabhu:blush::pray:.
May I always serve Nitai Sena my entire life:blush::pray:

(Nitaimani das) #5

This brings so much joy to us…

(Nitaisevika dasi) #6

This is marvellous! Even the curiosity to know about Nitai brings forth unimaginable amounts of sukriti!

(Radhasakhi dasi) #7

Yes… so much effort has gone into this seva… Nitai sena has been with the painters for hours together in unbearable heat … everytime I see Nitai naam in Vraj I remember the efforts of Nitaisena:pray:

(Krishnaprasad das) #8

Nitai pracharaks glories cannot be described in words… your sevabhav is amazing Joy Nitaisena:pray::pray::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Hem Gauranga das) #9

Yajnesvara das:

Yes you guys “painted” the dham red with Nitai. If you had done that here in Sydney the police would have captured and taken to jail. I was amazed Nitai’s name went up everywhere - all over the place - and now people are talking about NITAI. Probably no one has done like what you Nitai bhakts did - painting the Lord’s holy names all over like that - fearlessly JaiJaiNitai!!!

(Hem Gauranga das) #10

this is really great achievement of our mission due to very loving n dedicated efforts of our Nitaisena…joy Nitai…Jai Gurudeva…