NitaiBhakti.com : Harinam.tv : Gaura.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Are we infinitesimal parts of Nitai?

(shijar) #1

@Shijar: Jay Nityananda, Krishna is the main name of the original personality of godhead. Balarama/Nityananda is his first expansion and is nondifferent from Krishna

@HemGaurangadas1: Shrila Bhaktisiddhant Saraswati Thakur writes in His commentary of Sri Caitanya Bhagavat (Antya Khand, Chapter 5, Text 357):

“Sri Nityananda Prabhu is directly svayam-prakāsa-tattva. The holy name of the Lord and the Lord Himself combine together and manifest as svayam-prakāsa Nityananda, the reservoir of transcendental happiness. Sri Nityananda Prabhu and the NAME SRI NITYANANDA are MOST RELISHABLE TRANSCENDENTAL OBJECTS.” (by HG Nitaimaniji)

@Shijar:Ist it right to say that:" we are small fragmentary portions of Balarama/Nityananda the servitor god, and that is why we should understand that our nature is to serve god" If I am wrong please someone correct me. Jaya Nityananda Jaya Gauranga Hare Krishna

@HemGaurangadas1: We r also a part n parcel of Krishna…jivera svarupena hoi Krishnera nitya das.
Thus we r also a fragmentary portion of Krishna .Krishna is sevya Bhagvan. .
We r also …nitayera charanera satya tahara sevaka nitya
I think Nitai is enjoyer n enjoyed both…
But we r only enjoyed n never enjoyer

@Nitaimanidas : Those who are enjoyed by Gaur-Krishna are the real enjoyers. :blush::blush:

@Shijar: By serving we get the greatest joy, so indirect we are enjoyer. Our Joy Krishna/Gaurangas and this is the highest.

@Nitaimanidas: That is why Nitai is ‘Nityananda’- eternally blissful… Because He lives for the enjoyment of Gaur-Krishna… that is why He becomes the greatest enjoyer… By becoming the greatest enjoyed… :blush::blush:

@shijar: Jay nitai, the highest Ananda comes when a jivatma serves god.

@Nitaimanidas: Shrila Bhaktisiddhant Saraswati Thakur writes,
"The dissociable individual soul is distinct from the divine categories. He is a particle of the marginal potency of the divinity. Shri Nityananda who is identical with Balarama is the ultimate source of the jiva. The conditioned soul is a particle of the marginal potency, who has been sent into this world by the will of the Purusa, viz., Vishnu reposing in the Causal Ocean, who is a plenary part of Nityananda exercising the divine function of creator of all mundane existence including the conditioned state without Himself belonging to the mundane plane. " (Source: Marginal Potency, Associates of Shri Chaitanya)

@shijar: We can get ananda by our own atma and we can get ananda from the highest and it is logic that there is no higher ananda than from the highest. Even we dont want joy, but when serve god and when he is pleased with out service we get automatically the highest ananda

@Nitaimanidas: So even though we are tatastha shakti of Krishna… The souls emanating from the marginal potency have a direct connection with Nitai… and an indirect connection with Krisha… Our first connection is with Nitai only…
Sei sambandh nahi jaar vritha janma gelo taar…

@Nitaisevikadasi: And love and devotion, that means sacrifice. Sacrifice, self sacrifice. That is the royal road, sacrifice. By sacrifice no undesirable thing can enter. Sacrifice, no selfishness, and it has got no end. So we must not be afraid of any rejection.

When beginning we are to promise, we are to sign a creed that we won’t require any result, any consequence. That is with Him. That is in the infinite. That is with the infinite. Only the part of duty, insignificant it may be, attached for my position, my concern with only that, with that. The rest is in His hand, we must not bother about that.

Only we shall concentrate ourselves to that one point that what is my duty, to ascertain that and to accept that - and the rest will come out of its own accord. I won’t go to bother about that. With this spirit we are to begin any endeavour. Gaura Haribol

Srila B.R. Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj
27 Feb 82
Just a quote of Sridhar Maharaj that I found in this connection :pray::pray::pray:

@Nitaimanidas: Our indirect connection with sevya Bhagwan Krishna becomes a direct connection when we follow and worship the Sevak Bhagwan Nitai and get re established in our constitutional position as eternal servants of Krishna…

@Nitaisevikadasi: Devotee: Is seeking the desire for enjoyment natural for the soul?

Srila Sridhar Maharaj: Not in the soul, this is in the mind, it is in the cover of the soul, not to be found in the soul proper. The soul’s proper function is service, seva, and the foreign thing has come, accumulated, that is this misconceived idea, there is that thing. That is an unnatural thing, not in the nature of the soul. Soul is a seeker of satisfaction but by sacrifice. Die to live, that process. Give and be happy and give and receive the thing, that kind of happiness. And by giving there is a world opposite.

@Nitaimanidas: Thank you very much dear @Shijar prabhuji for initiating such a blissful conversation

@shijar: I am just a fool who try to understand this spiritual Knowledge. :pray::pray::pray: By being in this group I feel a change in my minf and heart and I am thankful to every nitaibhakta here

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #2

Questions answered above. जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg!