Nitai.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

Advaita Acharya's sons

(Phemelo Sebaetse) #1

obeisances to all, i just wanted to ask.

I heard that Advaita Acharya had 6 sons, but only 3 became ideal Vaishnavas.
What happened to the other 3?

jai Nitai.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #2

They committed a serious offense. One of them had faith in Advaita Acharya and Gauranga but no faith in Nitai, so Advaita Acharya severed all ties with him. Another two considered Advaita Acharya to be the Supreme Lord exclusively and didn’t have proper faith in Gaur I believe. This angered Advaita Acharya and He forsook them.

(Nitaisevika dasi) #3

:hibiscus: Advaita Acharya sets the highest example by rejecting His own son, Madhusudan, because he accepted Lord Gauranga only, but not Nitai. One may possess the greatest admiration and faith for Gaurhari, but if they have no attraction for Nityananda Prabhu…it is nothing but a grevious offense. Such so-called love is only a farce and nothing else. Advaita Acharya enforces this principle by forsaking His own son. Unless one has faith in Nitai, no matter how favourable their bhava is towards Sri Chaitanya, they are deemed as an offender. This is spoken by Srila Krishna das Kaviraj Goswami when he fights with his brother for having faith in Gauranga Mahaprabhu but lacking faith in Nitai.

Gauranga Mahaprabhu says Himself that even if a soul worships Him with great reverence, if they have even the slightest envy towards Nitai…then that soul is never dear to Him.

tilardheka tomare yahara dvesa rahe bhajile o se amara priya kabhu nahe"
(CB Madhya 5.102)

“Anyone who maintains the slightest envy of You is never dear to Me even if he worships Me.”

(Hem Gauranga das) #4

feel like these most potent n beautiful truth should b carved on the stone walls with big letters n should b kept at many eyecatching points with light effects where devotees of GauraKrishna keeps doing parikrama…:dancer::dancer:
All glories to HG Nitaisevikadasimg…

(vishal nitai) #5

Jaya ho​:bouquet::hibiscus:
Our dear Nitaisevika dasi didi is a walking and talking encyclopedia :+1:
And singing :microphone: too

(Phemelo Sebaetse) #6

ok, thank you mataji