NitaiBhakti.com : Harinam.tv : Gaura.tv : YouTube : Old Videos : SoundCloud : eBook : Veda : Scriptures : हिन्दी : ગુજરાતી : Donate

About these particular Deities

(Vasudha Nitai dasi) #1

Markhandeya Rishi das: Pease tell me about these deities

By Shrila @Nitaipreshthji :
This is not the Sudarshan chakra pose. These mudras are originally of the Nitai Yogapeeth Deties established by Jahnava mata and worshiped by Raghav Pandit in Ekachakra, which are in the new temple in the Nitai Janmasthan now. Here Gauranga is raising His right hand and eternally blessing those who come to reside in the holy land of Ekachakra, which He is pointing down to with His left finger. And Nitai’s mudra here is not for Jagai and Madhai but for Jahnava and Vasudha, accepting Their services from each of His outstretched hand, telling each of Them them that “I am Yours” and “You are mine”. So Deities would have to be ordered to be made in these specific mudras.

In my humble opinion as confirmed in Harinam Chintamani, senior devotees should focus on the principle angas of raganuga bhakti like chanting, kirtan, vayulekhan, and hearing, rather than too much on bring new bringing new Deities and worshiping Them, because serving Nitai’s form as a mental Deity is much more powerful and faster form of smaran and Harinam-siddhi, especially for aspiring advanced sadhakas.

(Bhaktiratna Sadhu Maharaj) #2

Question answered above. जय निताइ! हरे कृष्ण! Jai Guruvarg!